**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling unused items

Hi,
I've been playing steadily for 8 years and I think you really need to let us sell unusable items from past events and quests. Should be able to sell ANY item, even high value. Also, it's BS you took away the ability to sell Champions. We all have so many that we'll never use most of them. I fully understand the ramifications of selling. You should have an event where we can sell any hero even a 5,6,7 star. Also, maybe let us meld them into a higher star like Marvel Future Fight.

Comments

• Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    I agree. Selling even heroes should be an option. I dont understand disagreing ppl. Why do they object against an option?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Blecskik said:

I agree. Selling even heroes should be an option. I dont understand disagreing ppl. Why do they object against an option?

Selling champ is not something worth to do, years of playing just vanishing for some gold ? hell nahh, also keep your champs for arenas
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    Selling champs is a terrible idea. You never know when you'll need them.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    They really need to let us start selling T4 class cats- I'm sat on 400+ !!
    T2 alphas as well
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

They really need to let us start selling T4 class cats- I'm sat on 400+ !!
    T2 alphas as well

This was enabled with the most recent update. Start selling!
  • Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    If you need a champ later still you can collect one. But I guess selling an unused 6* now woul be better (not just for gold, you should know it if you ever sold a champ) than waiting when it will be usefull one day.
  • Options
    Back then I sold a **** ton of champs. Still dont regret it. I play arena's only occasionally and never less than 4* champs. I have some champs that I dont like and will never use, no matter the *. Hell, I would even like if we could "trade" champs. I dont even care about the gold really, but if we could get other useful items..win win.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Back then I sold a **** ton of champs. Still dont regret it. I play arena's only occasionally and never less than 4* champs. I have some champs that I dont like and will never use, no matter the *. Hell, I would even like if we could "trade" champs. I dont even care about the gold really, but if we could get other useful items..win win.

Do you care about the iso or shards you get when you pull a dupe?
  • Options
    The iso and shards are ok, and gold, but what I meant was it aint about the stuff you get when selling, its about getting rid of unwanted champs.
  • Options
    spicyInspicyIn Posts: 9
    edited December 2023
    Just imagine, you woke up, open mcoc and saw that's all your champs are sold by someone... Millions of reason why it could happened and millions of request - save my life give me back my champs... will be sent to support team. To often that's was happening before. Baned on champs selling was the right decision.
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I've only sold 1-2 star champions in my first 2 years of playing. Then I forgot about them. When I needed them to make Variant content, I didn't have enough. Every time a 1 to 2 star event or arena comes out, I tear my hair out, and I've already recovered most of the originals, but I'm still missing a 1 star Deadpool and some others.

As for event items, yes, the game should automatically exchange them for gold, just like it does with some special events. I still have in my stock keys to the Grandmaster's chest, dice from the random bonus from the Laboratory...
  • Options
    spicyIn said:

Just imagine, you woke up, open mcoc and saw that's all your champs are sold by someone... Millions of reason why it could happened and millions of request - save my life give me back my champs... will be sent to support team. To often that's was happening before. Baned on champs selling was the right decision.

So the story goes...but I never heard of anyone this happened to.