Options

Gifting event issue

1) I had not gotten any gifting milestones in previous alliance

2) new alliance had completed milestones 1-3 when I joined

3) after I joined alliance completed milestone 4th

4) I have contributed enough gifting points after joining to meet the individual point requirements for milestone 4th

5) still NONE of milestones are available

I contacted support but they say i have already claim till 4th milestone in my previous alliance.
I challenge the reply of support team, if proof i have claim the reward of gifting event in my past alliance then they are free to banned my account.
I very loyal and have being playing this game for more than 2 and half year and i m not a liar
I have not even received any gifting event reward sinc the gifting event had started.
It was clearly said on forum that their is no black out for gifting event and we just need to meet the minimum points.

the screenshot i have posted is of my previous alliance you can check the points of ally that the alliance is not also eligiable for 4th milestone and support reply say i have already claim the rewards... without investing anything they just copy paste a reply.
can i get some helped on forum because by reading the mod post saying their is not blackout for gifting event the reason i changed the alliance.

utc5fgovoady.png

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    No-one on the forums can help you with this mate
  • Options
    Not even mods of forum???
    @dev_the_destroyer.
  • Options
    hungama01 wrote: »
    Not even mods of forum???
    @dev_the_destroyer.

No mate, all they will do is tell you to contact support. Which you have already done

• Options
    That support is telling me that i have claimed tge milestone and if u can see the SS of my past ally they havnt reached to the 4th milestone.
    I challenge this banned me if i have claimed any gifting reward sinc tge gifting event has started if i am wrong.
    See the SS even support team dosnt investigate they just copy paste msgs. dont even look in account
    @dev_the_destroyer

54gek09y9hco.png
  • Options
    Mate, I can see what you have posted and agree it seems to show that

But, there is literally no-one the forums that can help with this at all im afraid
  • Options
    gottcha mate...
    Ya i made i big mistake believing on the below SS.
    If this guy wud not have mentioned this i wud not have changed my alliance and suffering blackout from other event too and gifting event also.
    I got a lesson that never to beleive on forum post now. All lies.

rokqxhh2gev4.png
  • Options
    devsworlddevsworld Posts: 12
    Dam that a big upsetting.
    after reading everything I can say that ....this is loyalty you are getting for playing 2 and half years.
    goodluck if they help you in this case.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Actually, the mods can help a little bit.

Pm @Kabam Miike the support number of you ticket, he can get them to look into it again without you having to open up new tickets.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Same thing is happening to me. But will probably just let it be being support is usually worthless
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Same story here... I have been solo for the last 2 months... just yesterday joined an alliance and started gifting.

It seems like I can’t claim the rewards for the milestones that they achieved before I joined, although I reached the threshold of points for the specific milestones...

When Miike and ad0ra stated that there was no blackout period, I thought that it didn’t matter at what time I joined an alliance, as long as I participated by reaching the specific points-thresholds...

Could a mod clarify?

Thank you!
  • Options
    Cihag wrote: »
    Same story here... I have been solo for the last 2 months... just yesterday joined an alliance and started gifting.

It seems like I can’t claim the rewards for the milestones that they achieved before I joined, although I reached the threshold of points for the specific milestones...

When Miike and ad0ra stated that there was no blackout period, I thought that it didn’t matter at what time I joined an alliance, as long as I participated by reaching the specific points-thresholds...

Could a mod clarify?

Thank you!

Come on mate, of course you wouldn't be entitled to the rewards they claimed BEFORE you joined. That is common sense, and if it was the other way round it would be abused to death
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Cihag wrote: »

Could a mod clarify?

Thank you!

Come on mate, of course you wouldn't be entitled to the rewards they claimed BEFORE you joined. That is common sense, and if it was the other way round it would be abused to death

Come on mate, how can this be “abused to death”?

First of all, you cannot claim rewards twice, so no abuse possible at all...

Secondly, you can only claim the rewards where you contributed the minimum points requirement per milestone, which I did...

So I don’t try to abuse my new alliance, but instead have contributed my fair share to the event and would like to be entitled to the respective rewards (which I have not claimed in another alliance before)...

Seems fair to me... Hope Kabam sees it the same way... :/