Calander not Showing

Whenever I login, I don’t have the calander and I’m missing out on rewards. @Kabam Miike, can some try fixing this or at least help me.

Comments

• Ada9Ada9 Member Posts: 6
    I also have this problem and it annoys me when there are such great rewards now😢
  • got194got194 Member Posts: 1
    Same here. Have a couple alt accounts and no monthly, anniversary, or 7 day calendar.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Member Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Got one in my alliance with the same issue. They recently became cavalier. Is this the issue maybe? Progression not renewing the calendar?
  • SivasliSivasli Member Posts: 2
    I have the same problem on several of my accounts.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    @Berjibs said:

Got one in my alliance with the same issue. They recently became cavalier. Is this the issue maybe? Progression not renewing the calendar?

Is the account using a Kabam email sign-in and the email is one that is verifiable?
  • Stephenrj35Stephenrj35 Member Posts: 5
    Still having the same issue @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra anyone help my sons account. Anniversary cycle almost over and he’s going to miss out on all rewards. This is like the 3 or fourth message I have sent. Please fix this issue
  • HmBL885HmBL885 Member Posts: 3
    Whenever I login, I don’t have the calander and I’m missing out on rewards. @Kabam Miike, can some try fixing this or at least help me.