Options

Domino for a necropolis run?

I have an r2 Domino and did a quick test run against Titania. No boosts or suicides but full synergy. Is she a viable option for the 'easy path'? No one did a video on her and I'm curious if she would work. I have an r5 aegon that is prepped for a run also. I'm sure I will use him but curious about Domino.

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 936 ★★★★
    I'd say probably not, since the titania path reduces debuff ability accuracy so your incinerates and bleeds wouldn't apply often. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and she smokes it.
    I hate domino and never use her so I really have no clue
  • Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 70
    Aegon is the safe way bro...complete your team with the other champs that all guys suggest..
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,033 ★★★★

I'd say probably not, since the titania path reduces debuff ability accuracy so your incinerates and bleeds wouldn't apply often. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and she smokes it.

Skill issue
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 936 ★★★★

Skill issue
    I love it when she does something nutty like a 4 hit ROL but whenever I use her it takes like 200😂
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    I would love to see a video of her clearing Necropolis but unfortunately I don't think she is viable for this. I would love to be proven wrong since she will be my first rank 3 7 star soon.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Nah, domino is amazing, but not in necropolis
  • Options
    Tkmarvel80Tkmarvel80 Posts: 15

Aegon is the safe way bro...complete your team with the other champs that all guys suggest..

Yeah this is the way i went..I played sloppy but got to Nova already
  • Options

Nah, domino is amazing, but not in necropolis

Yeah she puts in work. I did well with a few test runs. But ultimately went with aegon
  • Options

I would love to see a video of her clearing Necropolis but unfortunately I don't think she is viable for this. I would love to be proven wrong since she will be my first rank 3 7 star soon.

She will also be my first r3 also. I'm also hoping someone puts a video.