**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Did anyone use Photon on path 4 of Necropolis?

Planning to bring her (r5 ascended) alongside Aegon team and Juggy. Mainly for Diablo and Stryfe. My Torch is just r3 so not considering it.

How good is she? And what playstyle did you use?

Comments

• Options
    Just did... used my 7*R2 unawakend Photon.
    She worked great for Diablo, nothing really to worry about other than having Despair mastery maxed out.
    Also she was a great counter for Stryfe since her Mediums can't miss and once she enters her super duper glow phase, she can't miss period.
    I'm not really a pro player, but managed to take Diablo and Stryfe down with 5 revives each.
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 162

Just did... used my 7*R2 unawakend Photon.
    She worked great for Diablo, nothing really to worry about other than having Despair mastery maxed out.
    Also she was a great counter for Stryfe since her Mediums can't miss and once she enters her super duper glow phase, she can't miss period.
    I'm not really a pro player, but managed to take Diablo and Stryfe down with 5 revives each.

Yup. No one replied haha so I just said F it. And yeah exactly 5 revives each and they're down. Love her so much.