**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Login problems

I tried to login but the game won’t run, it only says loading

Comments

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 316 ★★
    Are you using Wi-Fi or mobile data? If it's the latter kiss the game goodbye, the servers haven't been allowing connection on newer settings for literally a couple of years now and only reaction I've personally seen here was when a mod tried to silence a thread about this.
  • Options
    Really?😢
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,450 ★★★★★
    IRQ said:

Are you using Wi-Fi or mobile data? If it's the latter kiss the game goodbye, the servers haven't been allowing connection on newer settings for literally a couple of years now and only reaction I've personally seen here was when a mod tried to silence a thread about this.

I used mobile data on my Pixel 6a and never had an issue. Me thinks you're making stuff up.
  • Options
    Nevermind it’s working again
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 316 ★★

IRQ said:

I used mobile data on my Pixel 6a and never had an issue. Me thinks you're making stuff up.
    Game stopped working on mobile a couple months ago and consequently refuses to, on multiple phones. Googling the problem shows people having it since 2020, no solution given and one single thread on here that gives the exact reason for this and is heavily edited.
  • Options
    IRQ said:

IRQ said:

Game stopped working on mobile a couple months ago and consequently refuses to, on multiple phones. Googling the problem shows people having it since 2020, no solution given and one single thread on here that gives the exact reason for this and is heavily edited.

Nevermind it’s working again

How did u do?
  • Options
    IRQ said:

IRQ said:

IRQ said:

IRQ said:

The same is happening to me right now all that because i disconnect my account to go on a second acc and now its forever stuck on loading