I guess now we know how many herc spammers there are.

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
Each complain about bg = another herc spammer.

No need to read nodes if you can herc through it. And even if you read you don't need to understand cause they herc through it.

Oh how turns have tabled

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★
    @WhiteKnight I am saying that everyone that complains about bg right now are herc users that just spam their content done with him. Who has never read nodes or doesnt understand how it works because herc did everything for them.

This just shows how bad he has gotten that once you hit a herc you can get so far without knowing what nodes are.

Glad we started way back then when 4*s were relevant
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    I’m just kinda pissed because every game I play I seem to get a poor draft and have to place my defender first. It gets tiring honestly especially when you can’t seem to catch a break. Every game I play i get screwed, need one of my korg counters? Won’t be getting them. Need a rupture champ? No Scorp or lady D today. Fant Man to counter ice man? Forget it.

And then even when I do get a good draft and a good matchup the AI loves to play passive and waste my time, or perhaps they will parry my special attack.

It’s not the meta which is the problem, it’s the underlying RNG issues which can make it seem as if the game is against you. The reason people are really complaining now is because this is such a punishing meta, there is no way to out play or work around bad luck now, which was always an aspect of battlegrounds which i enjoyed. It wasn’t all about the champions it was also about the skill, not much of that is possible this month.

I’ll do what I did last season and not play for ages then play in the last few days when the only people who aren’t in the GC are small accounts i can guarantee a win against. If kabam don’t want me to do this then make some changes.

• TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 215 ★★

No need to read nodes if you can herc through it. And even if you read you don't need to understand cause they herc through it.

Oh how turns have tabled

So herc spammers can use draft herc for 7 times on bg? All hercules bg draft would be awesome.
  • Technofloppa117Technofloppa117 Member Posts: 19
    Im fine with the meta because i have a few champs for it. It just gets annoying when the game matches you unfairly. Im a fresh thronebreaker getting put against paragons with r5 6* champs and r2 7* champs.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★

Oh how turns have tabled

So herc spammers can use draft herc for 7 times on bg? All hercules bg draft would be awesome.
    Herc is good for battlegrounds, but there’s a ton of champs I’d take over him. I think every other top cosmic outperforms him there
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★★
    I can’t remember the last time in BGs where I saw Herc in a draft and felt like I won the lottery.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    Herc defense in BG > Herc offense
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    I never got the point of making a Post to call out people complaining. I mean we all have our eye roll moments at the same thing on here, but going out of our way to post about people complaining is literally complaining about complaining.