**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

GBC & Milestone Rewards

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 576 ★★★★
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Why are the rewards for this years event centered around 6* champions? Haven't we moved past that in most areas of the game?

To be clear, I'm not asking for anything crazy like a 7* nexus or fully formed 7* crystals. But swapping out the 4k to 15k 6* shard reward for 1k - 3k 7* shards would go a long way. Obviously that cant be changed now (suggestion for next year I guess).

A slightly higher drop rate on t3a & t6b would be nice, currently it is 1.5%. Could this be increased to 3%.

Same goes for t6cc, could this be increased from 0.3% to 0.75% (maybe even 1% if you're feeling really generous)

I got roughly 120k 6* shards from this event and it felt worthless.

Comments

• Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    edited December 2023
    @kabam doesn’t care about the top 1%
    This event literally screws over every single player that beat the Crapolis, and isn’t in the top 300 spenders
    I personally have only 12 rank 2 and only 2 rank 3. Even a barley valiant player with only around 50 7* champs can’t do anything with the garbage we’re getting from spending 100s or more. The rank rewards are disgustingly pitiful for any paragon or above.

Its ridiculous that the most loyal CUSTOMERS only get more **** to watch expire… eventually, these knuckleheads will understand that these crystals should be progression-based just like all the other stupid offers that we’re dumb enough to buy
    I’d be mad if I didn’t expect kabam to bend us over somehow
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 576 ★★★★

“Because adding anything more would devalue necro”… is about the only response we ever got over the last few weeks. If you believe that…. I don’t know what to tell ya.

Isn’t that exactly what Kabam has done for the last few years with *insert endgame content here*

Just because we have one good event, doesn’t mean all the others have to be tuned down
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    From what I understand, Kabam intends for this Banquet event to be mostly for lower leveled players (below TB), so giving this demographic 7 star shards wouldnt make much sense. This event isnt intended for endgame level players. Rather, its for lower leveled players to close the skill gap.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 811 ★★★★

From what I understand, Kabam intends for this Banquet event to be mostly for lower leveled players (below TB), so giving this demographic 7 star shards wouldnt make much sense. This event isnt intended for endgame level players. Rather, its for lower leveled players to close the skill gap.

Which is awesome that they told us what would and wouldn’t be in cyber week deals… but didn’t share this information on the banquet until cyber deals were done. Last year rank rewards, milestones, etc didn’t fit this description
  • Options
    Bigboy2_0Bigboy2_0 Posts: 6
    I left my alliance due to some personal reasons but I contributed 98,000 points to the GBC alliance milestone will I still get my rewards or I’m out luck since I’m not in the alliance anymore?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,136 ★★★★★
    Bigboy2_0 said:

I left my alliance due to some personal reasons but I contributed 98,000 points to the GBC alliance milestone will I still get my rewards or I’m out luck since I’m not in the alliance anymore?

You are out of luck as you need to be in the alliance when rewards are sent.
  • Options
    Bigboy2_0Bigboy2_0 Posts: 6
    edited January 1
    That’s what I thought and thanks for the help MrSakuragi