New Daily Card

The new posted daily card. Only comes with 3 total fragments for Tier 6 Basic Catalyst and Tier 3 Alpha Catalyst?

Comments

• CinoodleCinoodle Member Posts: 4
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Member Posts: 464 ★★★
    I bought this and didn’t seem to get any frags of either catalyst. Also says I have 99 days remaining.

It’s a 100 days of a daily card to earn a total 15000 7 star crystal shards.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    What a joke, and kabam claims they don’t want to cater only to the whales. Valiant daily card says different.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,229 ★★★★★

What a joke, and kabam claims they don’t want to cater only to the whales. Valiant daily card says different.

I don't think dropping $30 on a card that takes 100 days to realize its full value classifies as a whale item
    ahmynuts said:

I don't think dropping $30 on a card that takes 100 days to realize its full value classifies as a whale item
    The deal itself isn’t a whale item but the need to be valiant is which unless you spend an absurd amount of time grinding or spending, ur not gonna be valiant.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,229 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

The deal itself isn’t a whale item but the need to be valiant is which unless you spend an absurd amount of time grinding or spending, ur not gonna be valiant.
    ............... so the thing people grinded for by playing the game to get special access to more of the top materials in the game is now being classified as a whale thing?
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

............... so the thing people grinded for by playing the game to get special access to more of the top materials in the game is now being classified as a whale thing?
    In my opinion time is money. So if you spend hundreds of hours grinding arena, events, and other unit opportunities yes that to me is no different than spending.
  • JamesjulieJamesjulie Member Posts: 8
    edited January 1
    You should receive 3 full cats of each on sign on bonus . 7 star shards says takes 100 days accumulate the 15k of shards
  • JamesjulieJamesjulie Member Posts: 8

I placed a ticket with Kabam Support. Just waiting for a response.
  • LatLat Member Posts: 20
    I also never received tier 3 alpha or tier 6 basic. It shows I claimed and not in inventory
    I’ve also raised a ticket and waiting to hear back.