**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Zemo cleanse vs. Onslaught and Apoc

Síc4rSíc4r Posts: 6
edited January 3 in General Discussion
Why is Zemo cleansing the parry-stun of Onslaught or Apoc, and not getting passivly stunned instead?
This interaction can't be correct. Is this on the bug-fix radar of the devs already?
Thx

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Because cleanse isn't purification, its a different mechanic, like stagger and nullify.
  • Options
    If that's the reason and is functioning as intended, now i know. Thank you.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Síc4r said:

If that's the reason and is functioning as intended, now i know. Thank you.

Cleanse is a partially different mechanic than Purify.

However, if Zemo is Cleansing stuns of any kind, then it's a bug:

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,735 ★★★★★

Because cleanse isn't purification, its a different mechanic, like stagger and nullify.

Zemo cant cleanse stun debuffs though
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    edited January 3
    Zuro said:

Except for when he can in these 2 specific scenarios apparently. I smell a bug or something that's not written in someone's kit
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★

more like stagger and neutralize...
  • Options
    Zuro said:

That is true. I just tried it with Apoc vs Zemo and Zemo can't cleanse the parry.

So maybe another thing at play?
    Nodes?
    OP not realsing the not contact attacks can't be parried and is misconstruing that as a cleanse.

* shrug *
  • Options
    edited January 3
    I had this couple of times with Apoc against Zemo in high tier aw lane 7, when he was 100% cleansing my Apoc stun because charges where minus 1 afterwards.
    The same way he cleanses my parry stun when i'm using Onslaught, when i parry his first L attack and his cleansing charges are 1 charge less afterwards, so he definitely is cleansing, what is not supposed to happen. Clearly it's not intended, when you look at Zemos description.
  • Options
    Node 34?
  • Options
    edited January 3
    No, on 34 it's the weakness debuffs that reduce his cleanse buffs cause of close proximity.
    Instead it happened on Apoc/Zemo matchups on node 7 and 25 a couple of times.
  • Options
    No idea then.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

more like stagger and neutralize...
    Nope. Neutralize would be tranquilize