Banquet qualification

Can I qualify for the banquet I forgot the banquet was starting and left my alliance I qualify for the banquet a few hours before it ends @Kabam Miike can you guys qualify me for the rewards it was a honest mistake on my part

Comments

• Phantom747Phantom747 Member Posts: 8
    I joined only few hours after the gifting event started but it still that I won't be able to qualify in the gifting at all. My old alliance kicked me just before the gifting started And it took sometime to find a good alliance again. After I joined new ally it showed that I won't qualify for any kind of gifting event rewards. Even my contributions are not being considered in alliance gifting event contributions. Why am I getting punished for joining only a bit late (it wasn't even half a day after gifting event started). Neither am I qualifying for milestone rewards nor rank rewards still more than 13+ days were left for the event to end. It's totally unfair guys it feels like getting punished for even playing this game now.

I tried contributing in the solo gifting event but it doesn't make sense if I don't get units or items from alliance gifting event. If this continues to take place literally I will loose lot of awesome rewards which will be helpful in my progression.

Please guys look into it. I will appreciate your hard work. I will sincerely be waiting for you guys response.

My game ID - ‘PHANTOM 747’
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★

I joined only few hours after the gifting event started but it still that I won't be able to qualify in the gifting at all. My old alliance kicked me just before the gifting started And it took sometime to find a good alliance again. After I joined new ally it showed that I won't qualify for any kind of gifting event rewards. Even my contributions are not being considered in alliance gifting event contributions. Why am I getting punished for joining only a bit late (it wasn't even half a day after gifting event started). Neither am I qualifying for milestone rewards nor rank rewards still more than 13+ days were left for the event to end. It's totally unfair guys it feels like getting punished for even playing this game now.

I tried contributing in the solo gifting event but it doesn't make sense if I don't get units or items from alliance gifting event. If this continues to take place literally I will loose lot of awesome rewards which will be helpful in my progression.

Please guys look into it. I will appreciate your hard work. I will sincerely be waiting for you guys response.

My game ID - ‘PHANTOM 747’

You are out of luck. The timer to participate is 14 days and so is the event.
    edited December 2023

I only joined half a day late but and for that I getting a very heavy punishment. If I would've left the previous ally and than joined another ally later on I wouldn't have asked for any kind of help. But they kicked me just before the gifting so what can I do?!!! Please help me there might be a way. Otherwise I might end up loosing a lot of account changing rewards. U gotta do something.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★

I only joined half a day late but and for that I getting a very heavy punishment. If I would've left the previous ally and than joined another ally later on I wouldn't have asked for any kind of help. But they kicked me just before the gifting so what can I do?!!!

Okay and
    edited December 2023
    @Kabam Miike Can u guys please look into my issue. And can u guys qualify me
  • Crowie619Crowie619 Member Posts: 3
    has anything been done to fix your situation...
    im in the same boat but i joined about a day early for the event starting and some how i have ended up in the same spot as you.

honestly makes me wanna give up
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    They're not gonna do anything. Why would they give you special treatment over every other player in the game
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Crowie619 said:

has anything been done to fix your situation...
    im in the same boat but i joined about a day early for the event starting and some how i have ended up in the same spot as you.

honestly makes me wanna give up

If you joined the day before it started you would have needed to wait until yesterday to buy and open crystals if you wanted them to count for the alliance event. You would have had a timer in game showing this.
  • MrMethodMrMethod Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I playing your game for 5 years. I spent all my units and bought more for 100€ & what did I get: 1,5k 7* crystals, 5* wolverine x & Jessica Jones, 70k 6* crystals & 40 alfa2, 40kk gold. Thanks a lot, previous years was almost the same, for now I won't spend even a cent for your buggy game
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,240 ★★★★★
    MrMethod said:

Hello, I playing your game for 5 years. I spent all my units and bought more for 100€ & what did I get: 1,5k 7* crystals, 5* wolverine x & Jessica Jones, 70k 6* crystals & 40 alfa2, 40kk gold. Thanks a lot, previous years was almost the same, for now I won't spend even a cent for your buggy game

Oh no, the game will be ruined without your 100€.