**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free 5* awakening For player above 200 k point any time soon?

I really think that the game should give. Use free -gem. Is there any plan to give the player 5* gem ? I think we really need that. Gem it will help many players to get through event quest. And many players need it

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike so any plans about free 5* gem. To the players and is there any new about the 6* next month i think that is special. Event for the MCOC think better to give player gems and rank up catalyst that will be amazing i hope i get fast. Response like before
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    LMAO. Thanks for the laugh.

Kabam gave players above 200k in rating a 5* awakening gem, among other items, as compensation for the 12.0 update earlier this year which nerfed a lot of favourite champs. They screwed up big time back then, they have no reason to give away 5* awakening gems now. Try to buy the gems whenever Kabam decides to bundle them with their unit deals, or work towards completing Act 5 to earn them.

Don't hold your hopes up of Kabam giving away a valuable resource like a 5* awakening gem for free without due reason.
  • Options
    Mohamedua5959Mohamedua5959 Posts: 18
    edited December 2017
    Well first i have no money to use on the game

Secondly i do belive kabam can give away gems as they just did today they give us rank down tickets and that was really great from them

3rd thing that i am working already on act5
  • Options
    Dream high my friend
  • Options
    Da_Truth27Da_Truth27 Posts: 12
    well for all the time and effort and amount of hours for arenas... besides them always short handing us on crystal summons... it wouldnt hurt them at all.... since 6 stars are coming... to give us an awakening grey and one random one.... or some catalyst tier 4.... but then again we talking about kabam.... the people who said it was gonna be easier to get guys from arenas by completing milestones you think is right that i have to put 1.6 mil to get a 3 star that just came out or i have to put 15 mil for a 4 star.... thats insane and ridiculous... the least then can do for someone who plays 365 days and enormous amounts of hours is give us something well worth it.... for some of us have earned it and deserve it
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I cannot see them doing it again unless there is a massive nerf wave coming (and hopefully the mods/admins are being truthful when they say it is not happening anytime soon). But even if they did it again I imagine that the compensation will be tiered like it was last time and that 200k mark could be increased to 300k.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    lol you wish
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Wow get him a safe place give me give me I don't want to earn it, complaining about a free game..... Grind it out like the rest of us! to the pit of misery dilly dilly