**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to R3 from my cosmic roster ?

As the title says, I got a cosmic R3 from Necro. Before completing Necro, I had Silver Surfer and Terrax, then I chose two cosmic crystals and ended up duping both of them xD. Yesterday, I got Odin as well. Who should I use it on ?

Who to R3 from my cosmic roster ? 56 votes

Terrax (Duped)
12%
SungjAssumedNameChobblyNortherehSwamp_DragonTribalChiefCheeter_999_ 7 votes
Silver Surfer (Duped)
7%
Funkcaptain_rogersCharlie21540Jefechuta 4 votes
Odin (Unduped)
26%
Il_CuocoNescioPIKESTAINOsfan8Rayven5220TheAngryOnePikoluAJ007ThePredator1001willrun4adonutMDx13579rebel_CvlrDerpyEagleMrt9810 15 votes
Wait for someone else (Please mention who)
53%
Jazz_MessengerPriyansh7GarloblurblotJustcause102FilledPizzaIronman3000Wolf911avengersunit24Zephyre33OYCGiantwalrus56MᗅՏᗅCREAzenstarChrisRM93ChiefGoatOddkinsons7LickymbgibsonXFREEDOMX 30 votes

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,700 ★★★
    Wait for vox, hyperion or Adam imo
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 487 ★★★
    Odin (Unduped)
    Odins great
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 177 ★★
    Maestro is a banger
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,119 ★★★★★
    I do got r3 cosmic (feels like 70% people got cosmic) and I'd say wait for Maestro tbh or Adam, idk about Vox?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,541 ★★★★★
    Odin (Unduped)
    Unpopular opinion probably, but I'd rather have a r3 Odin than my current r3 Venom.
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 66
    Odin (Unduped)

Unpopular opinion probably, but I'd rather have a r3 Odin than my current r3 Venom.

Deng you might have convinced me. Im in the same situation as OP and have been hesitant to take up Odin but hoping for a specific 7* seems like a fools errand with how many pull I get.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★

Is adam going to get added to the basic? Like how they did with anniversary crystals
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,700 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Is adam going to get added to the basic? Like how they did with anniversary crystals
    I'm pretty sure they said that eventually we will be able to get him but it will be ages away. Dont quote me
  • Options
    I have tested Odin so far, his SP2 is OP and it can do some crazy damage at R3 with correct rotation which is pretty straight forward (I also added 6* Thor relic for extra buff). I don’t think I will be getting Adam anytime soon, the crystal gave me Diablo instead. As for Vox and Hyperion, I think they are only available through titan crystal and I so far could open only one of those since they came out. I honestly was waiting for Venom or Gamora but Odin seems like a great pick so far, the choice is really tough. I just hope that everyone who voted someone else knows how strong Odin is because he is overlooked sometimes.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Odin (Unduped)
    Odin. And yes, I know how strong he is.
    He's my favourite champion, and will be my first R3, over my duoed Venom.
  • Options
    25 votes to wait for someone else, I guess the answer is obvious lol. Thank you everyone, will wait to get a better champ.
  • Options
    DonaQxota1DonaQxota1 Posts: 116

@willrun4adonut I long to have Venom to rank-up him r3. 😂 Maybe it not a good idea 🤔
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,541 ★★★★★
    edited January 5
    Odin (Unduped)

@willrun4adonut I long to have Venom to rank-up him r3. 😂 Maybe it not a good idea 🤔
    It's a fine choice. He kills in BG and incursions (which is my favorite mode). There's just something about Odin - his tankiness, prefights for ALL champs, that sp2 - that I love more. My venom also has a duped max rank 5* relic as well. Go for it. @DonaQxota1