Options

NEED Help for grandmaster fight 6.4.6

How much revives do you think I will need, I am a low skill player and I have about 32 revives currently. Also I would like your advice on who to bring

I have 7 star prof x, shuri, and sandman

I have 6 star herc r3 max sig, kate bishop r3, galan r3, rintrah r3, red magneto r2

I have 5 star quake, human torch, and corvus all rank 5

Also I have heimdall Should I bring heimdal for the extra life?

Comments

• Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 808 ★★★
    You can do it
  • Options
    Messy151Messy151 Posts: 9
    It's been a while since I fought grandmaster but I think you'll be fine with guys you mentioned. Make sure you have units and I would get some team revives (100 units each). Those were really helpful as it gave you 5 chances to practice. Best of luck, watch some YT videos as well.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,809 ★★★★★
    Unless your skill is worse than mine.
    My team was all 5-Star max rank.
    I used 1165 units and cleared out all revives and potions.
  • Options
    jaythekidjaythekid Posts: 52
    With that team it should be easy for u (herc and prof x). Go in with any champ on your team and have a feel for the fight. Learn how to dex his sp1, Intercept when u can and bring in prof x when it's time for reverse control. Don't think it will take you more than 10 revives so u can dive in. Also watch guides on YouTube.
    Do not bring dall
    If your not that confident test the fight before u do your real run.
  • Options
    PseudonymousPseudonymous Posts: 35
    jaythekid said:

With that team it should be easy for u (herc and prof x). Go in with any champ on your team and have a feel for the fight. Learn how to dex his sp1, Intercept when u can and bring in prof x when it's time for reverse control. Don't think it will take you more than 10 revives so u can dive in. Also watch guides on YouTube.
    Do not bring dall
    If your not that confident test the fight before u do your real run.

Why wouldn't heimdall be worth it?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★
    edited January 8
    Imo ascend corvus if you can and bring him in. He did nearly the whole fight for me.And you will need prof x for reverse controls. Also 32 revives is more than enough
  • Options
    edited January 8
  • Options
    edited January 8
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 398 ★★
    Just have about 500units and buy team revives when you have no more.. if you run out just stay in act and grind arena when you get 100units try again. Make sure to bring a reverse immune and watch youtube before trying. I did it with my alt account with 200k hero score so you'll be able to do it
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 398 ★★

Just have about 500units and buy team revives when you have no more.. if you run out just stay in act and grind arena when you get 100units try again. Make sure to bring a reverse immune and watch youtube before trying. I did it with my alt account with 200k hero score so you'll be able to do it

You cab bring heimdall tho
  • Options
    SensationsSensations Posts: 20
    thanks guys it was really easy and it only took 9 revives and 2 team revives