**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon gaulet

I have become paragon last week and I can not have acces to the paragon gauntlet. What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Wait until this months new quest
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    Ask kabam. Surpport
  • Options
    JonSnow18JonSnow18 Posts: 5
    I would like to have those rewards from this moth but if I cant its ok
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    JonSnow18 said:

I have become paragon last week and I can not have acces to the paragon gauntlet. What should I do?

Explore EQ (Thronebreaker Difficulty) will give you the Paragon Gauntlet ticket to access it. If you don't see it in your objectives tab, contact support and they'll have it sorted out for you.
  • Options
    BenjaminboutonBenjaminbouton Posts: 16
    Ask support they give me acces i was in same situation
  • Options
    AadhyVan said:

JonSnow18 said:

Explore EQ (Thronebreaker Difficulty) will give you the Paragon Gauntlet ticket to access it. If you don't see it in your objectives tab, contact support and they'll have it sorted out for you.
  • Options
    I already explore 100% and nothing I have the ticket but I can not claim. I some more run on thronebraker already and nothing
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    JonSnow18 said:

I already explore 100% and nothing I have the ticket but I can not claim. I some more run on thronebraker already and nothing

Type to support there the only one to fix it for u.
  • Options
    Thank you