**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Labyrinth of Legends - 100%

G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
edited January 8 in General Discussion
Ok, I know it is not worth it from a rewards-perspective... But I have been on the fence of exploring LOL, just to complete the collection and get that 5* Labtron...

I have fully maxed out Aegon for Necro and he did well. I also use him in Incursions so he is not perma-benched... But I was curious how he would ramp up in LOL... So I went in just for laughs and it took me a total of 7 fights to fully ramp him up... Not because I lost my combos, but because the opponents died too fast!

And now, 7 fights in, and Aegon still being at 70% health, no items used, I thought, let's see how far I get... So I sort of "accidentally" completed my second ever path with a total of 4 revives... No boosts, no suicides, just Aegon...

So I was thinking: Are there any roadblocks in the Labyrinth that I'm not thinking about right now? I have already cleared Magik, Warmachine, Spidey and X-23, which I remember were being mentioned as a pain to fight...

Anything else noteworthy?

Comments

• Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116
    Netflix Dardevil and Agent Venom can be annoying imo.
    I have explored LoL a while ago for the same reasons you want to explore it and trust me, it's soooo easy
  • Options

Netflix Dardevil and Agent Venom can be annoying imo.
    I have explored LoL a while ago for the same reasons you want to explore it and trust me, it's soooo easy

Thanks for the encouragement… :)

What’s the tricky part about the two?
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    edited January 8
    I forget if anyone other than those two caused issues (I also finished my final couple paths after I did Necro, and it is very reasonable to do these days). Labyrinth Ultron is a great 5* Ascension option since he can still be an OK defender at times at the equivalent power of a 6*R3

Edit: I saw your last question after posting. Their ability to shrug off debuffs was my biggest pain point for both of them.
  • Options

Their ability to shrug off debuffs was my biggest pain point for both of them.

Thanks… I feel like with Aegon’s block break you are not as reliant on parries so the debuff shrugg-off shouldn’t be as bad… I hope at least… 😅