Options

Bullseye Crit Damage

AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
edited January 9 in General Discussion

Why does Bullseye have base negative crit damage? None of the previous guaranteed crit champions have had it this low, seems weird to halve all his crit damage

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,034 ★★★★
    I guess cuz he's the first who have literally ALL his hits 100% chance to be crits and they've wanted this abillity to have a drawback
    Too bad his sp3 isn't crit too tho
  • Options
    WayoncitoWayoncito Posts: 7
    Does that means that if you (supposedly) hit without criting you do more damage?
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Wayoncito said:

Does that means that if you (supposedly) hit without criting you do more damage?

I think it depends. Crits bypass some armor and resistance, so if you’re fighting a high armor champion his crits might still do more damage. But if the opponent has no armor or resistance his non-crits will do more
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,108 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Wayoncito said:

I think it depends. Crits bypass some armor and resistance, so if you’re fighting a high armor champion his crits might still do more damage. But if the opponent has no armor or resistance his non-crits will do more
    Wonder how this will interact with Warlock since special attacks can’t crit against him while he has his armor up
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,032 ★★★★

I guess cuz he's the first who have literally ALL his hits 100% chance to be crits and they've wanted this abillity to have a drawback
    Too bad his sp3 isn't crit too tho

Or they wanted the 7 star to be vastly superior to all the other versions due to stat focus. You don’t need to balance crit damage rating like that for a champ that has underwhelming damage already.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,453 ★★★★★
    It's a bit interesting/odd. Well spotted!

However, consider one of his main abilities is to stack Cruelties: they may not seem strong, but as they're removing a negative, you'll actually see quite large increases in his damage with the first 3-4 Cruelties.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,568 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Axew said:

Wayoncito said:

Wonder how this will interact with Warlock since special attacks can’t crit against him while he has his armor up
    It won't crit, it won't crit for other guaranteed crits like ghost or shang chi.