**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't only be me

Anyone else feels like after this last update arena crystals just been cap my alliance is experiencing this same thing....we can open multiple's of Arena crystals and almost never get any units it's usually gold and the lowest amount to boot......anyone else experiencing this

Comments

• DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Yup Same Problem
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    They lower it but they will just say something like what us? No no that is not possible summoners we would never do such a thing and then immediately close any thread that mentions it right after that.
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    This problem is so widely prevalent that it's pretty much a fact. Yet another way Kabam engages in bad faith acts against the player base
  • "This is just RNG"........we all know that,the crystals are pretty far from the real rng.dodgy business.$$$$$$
  • My last few have been mostly units, and one 4* Punisher. That can't be just me either.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yeah popped sixty crystals all gold
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    The weeks with the boosts I opened around 2mil chips and I got very few units, lower than the expected, around 1/2 or 1/3.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Nope.zn5npq5adbfk.jpeg
    qq1w2qm4kdhb.jpeg
    qxisiecpnnij.jpeg
    1t02tuo1vwpg.jpeg
    dz3pswoho900.jpeg
    6zmv60uoc1on.jpeg
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    ^He said arena crystals not uncollected arena crystals
  • I know it hasn't been an issue with uncollected crystals it's the normal arena crystal's that seems to have the issue
  • @UndeadProphet .........Arena crystals....just the arena crystals
  • same for me. Last several weeks I may have gotten units out of 5% of the arena crystals ive opened. It's been ridiculous
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    that's why we need to know the percentage drop rates. manipulated?