**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 Star Deathless Piece-Incursion artifacts

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
The next two Deathless Pieces are through Glory & Artifacts(incursions)
I have accumulated around 54k Incursion Artifacts....Will get around 5k every week.
But the Deathless piece costs around 150k.
How can you earn that much Artifacts with just weekly Earnings and around 30k Artifact earnings every 30 days.

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★

I have accumulated around 54k Incursion Artifacts....Will get around 5k every week.
    How can you earn that much Artifacts with just weekly Earnings and around 30k Artifact earnings every 30 days.

do sector 6 my man . It is getting resetted soon
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 967 ★★★
    Jack2634 said:

I did Sector 4,5,6...Still on 65k
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

In our Tier you can earn like 180k every month. So progress your Roster and get to Tier 1
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited January 12
    I have all the pieces for 7* deathless guilly except the battlegrounds piece. I hate BG's and thought I read somewhere that individual pieces would be available for units at an extremely high price at some point. I have yet to see that offer anywhere. Will they be available for units at some point? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    WillieB said:

I have all the pieces for 7* deathless guilly except the battlegrounds piece. I hate BG's and thought I read somewhere that individual pieces would be available for units at an extremely high price at some point. I have yet to see that offer anywhere. Will they be available for units at some point? @Kabam Miike

31st Jan/1st Feb they will appear for Units
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★

Jack2634 said:

I did Sector 4,5,6...Still on 65k
    You need to do up to zone 15 for sector 4 and 5, up to zone 25 for sector six to get the maximum artifacts. How many zones are you doing for each?
  • Options
    HaverTimeHaverTime Posts: 5
    I feel this, is there some sort of guide for some incursion 'builds'? I can usually max out Tier 4 to Zone 15. I get to zone ~10 is Tier 5 and somewhere around zone ~8 in Tier 6.