Incursion Degen Bug

spnibspnib Member Posts: 2
edited January 17 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I'm assuming that incursion is bugged since twice I was in fights and received degen that took out my champs. The first wasn't recorded but was Dr. Doom vs Cable no node modifier. The second was against Elsa and I did record the fights.

https://youtu.be/8SMHjb_YeqM?feature=shared

I hope this gets corrected because this is extremely annoying.

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    How do you have R4 and ascended champs and not know Elsa degen you if you bleed her. Same with Cable.
    Your lucky pacify prevented the degen on the first parry
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Member Posts: 150 ★★
    if your attacker isn't mutant, you will get degen whenever you bleed her, wither it's the node where the defender bleed when you parry them, or via attacker's ability.
    I don't know much about Zemo if he has an ability to lower ability accuracy since you didn't get degen with the first two bleed you applied, or if it was ACR while stunned mastery, so that explains it
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Ok so cable and elsa have the ability to inflict degen on the opponent when they receive a bleed debuff. I'm assuming you run maxed whatever the mastery that reduces ability accuracy while stunned, which caused the degen to not apply the first couple times.

Not a bug, just not understanding champions full kits which is understandable 👍
  • spnibspnib Member Posts: 2
    Since when does Dr. Doom inflict Bleed to cause DEGEN (second fight in the video)? If you watch the full video Doom gets degen from Elsa and was Degen from Cable (not recorded) So you are all making my point.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    spnib said:

Since when does Dr. Doom inflict Bleed to cause DEGEN (second fight in the video)? If you watch the full video Doom gets degen from Elsa and was Degen from Cable (not recorded) So you are all making my point.

Are you even aware of the hacks you chose ?
    You took the one applying bleed on parry, the one boosting your block proficiency.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

How do you have R4 and ascended champs and not know Elsa degen you if you bleed her. Same with Cable.
    Your lucky pacify prevented the degen on the first parry

Because Kabam dumb down early game content allowing players to acquire massive rosters but not the accompanying skills and game knowledge.