**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T1 Alpha Catalyst

Is the tier 1 alpha catalyst too rare?
Should kabam add new ways to get t1 alpha catalyst,
like maybe a special quest everyday like the class and basic catalysts?

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes please
  • Options
    Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    I don't see anything wrong with getting T1A's. Maybe instead of always focusing on map5 . Tone it down every once in awhile and get some map3 crystals.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Map5? Are you serious? Yes all the top 100 alliances (and you’re not in one) would love to run map 3 to farm t1a. LOL. Is it safe to say your score in gifting was under 21k?
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    dont even touch a 5* unless u are taking it to rank 3 or 4. problem solved
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    That works until you open 7 5*s in a month and 2 of them are r3 and two more probably deserve to be. That and a new 5* r4 and soon an r5 that all require tons of alphas i just think it's lame that the bottleneck of alphas is so low that I don't get to trial any new characters cos unless they semi god tier they sit at r1 and r2 4*s. I'm Not complaining, I know I can earn enough to nearly balance what I want by spending all my glory on alphas, and doing like I said, stuff that is autopilot and boring at this level of my game
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    The daily T1A thread, it will be ignored like all the others. Why we can’t have them in map 5 crystals I have no idea.
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    It just seems counter intuitive to make 5* shards ‘more available’ and not the rank up materials in tandem. It takes a ridiculous amount to even rank 3 a 5*.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Well... if you play your cards right, and if you are in a decent Map 5 Alliance, you can gather 15 to 20 T1A per month (you have to spend most of your glory on alphas, though).

However, if you don’t have the time to participate in an active alliance, then you’re screwed... The only way to get Alphas is through the monthly event quest, which gives you 4 in total ... not even enough to bring a 5* to rank 2...

If you play the Alpha Arena, it is 7... but the Alpha Arena is a waste of your time-resources, compared with the rewards of the featured arena... AND it costs 10.000 battle chips... :(

@kabam: Could you please make T1 alphas more available for solo-players?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    How about this: Replace all 4* shards from the uncollected difficulty of the monthly event quest with 5-10 t1 alphas...

I think this would be a fair trade, because players that play the uncollected difficulty mostly don't care a lot anymore about 4* shards, they are at a level where 5* champs are way more attractive and obtainable... But to rank them up, they need t1 alphas...

And Players who are in need of 4* shards are usually not the endgame players, so they wouldn't necessarily go for the uncollected mode anyway... (even whalemilker27 only did an initial completion, I believe...)

Just a thought...
  • Options
    Also:

Why would you need T1 Alphas for ranking a 5* to rank 4 and 5 ALONG with the T2 Alphas? With every other resource you only need one tier... Nowhere do you need basic catalysts or clas catalysts of more than one tier for a single rank up...

Yet you need t1 alphas along with the t2 alphas for bringing a 5* to rank 4... Strange thing... :(