**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow. Such Cheat and Bugged Nodes.

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
So I just tried the Uncollected Hotel Modak, Chapter 2, Please Do Disturb....

First off, absolutely terrible programming job...

Frank strange goes unblockable sp2 and he sp2 me 3 times in a row... How do you avoid this?

Also, the UC, you can't parry him 3/4 of the time. It's bugged. And I was in a combo 3 times, and right on the 4th hit, he goes into an sp2 automatically....he did this 3 times... Plus, he is way too fast to even react sometimes. I even saw him skip several frames and jump in front of me.

Honestly, total junk and I had to use revives...

Comments

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Nice name
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    'I tried Uncollected Event quests, I had to use revives. What a junk'

You just want to run through all content ? Do heroic. Even master is pretty easy now. Uncollected is a bit of fun, and out of those too only the bosses and Ice-Phoenix were challenging.

If you're dying too much, then you need to improve your skill/roster.

And those problems seem to be device related. I play on Android and don't get any of that stuff. With iPhone, it's 10x better.
  • how else kabam will make you spend units?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I found vision really good vs frank strange.

Either bait L1 or power drain before he L2s.

The parry/dash back etc does seem off though. So frustrating when certain bosses require such precision reactions.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Frank strange goes unblockable sp2 and he sp2 me 3 times in a row... How do you avoid this?

Also, the UC, you can't parry him 3/4 of the time. It's bugged. And I was in a combo 3 times, and right on the 4th hit, he goes into an sp2 automatically....he did this 3 times... Plus, he is way too fast to even react sometimes. I even saw him skip several frames and jump in front of me.

Why is it bad programing if you can't beat the node? To you sir I would simply say "Git Gud"
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Magik absolutely DESTROYS Frank Strange, easy peasy
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Counter champs , always look for champs that can counter some specific abilities, like power control etc. magik and DD classic is your best bet.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194

Lol buddy. Maybe come to the forums asking for help on how to beat him rather than throw yourself a pity party and rage quit. It’s really not that hard of a fight but you have to bring the correct power control champs