**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raid Revives Bugged

ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 129
edited January 21 in Bugs and Known Issues
Multiple members of my alliance are now unable to revive in Raids. Unless you spend units?!?

Saying our stashing is minus 1 or Minus 18, etc.

Comments

• Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 441 ★★
    Same happening to me
  • Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 441 ★★
  • Options
    AdamGucciAdamGucci Posts: 10
    Having the same issue.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 140
    Same thing here. It's telling me I have -106. Attempted restarting the game to resolve (since that's a common solution for weird UI ****), game still says I have -106 revives.
  • Options
    GaminoGamino Posts: 2
    Same here... Ultron almost finished :(
  • Options

I've got that too
  • Options
    ANIMEniacANIMEniac Posts: 129
    My theory is this is about the time an AQ ends and normally you can't start one today I don't think.

So it reverted back to 15 items usable per AQ like it does with every other map. Messing up the final hours of Raids.
  • Options
    QuickstarQuickstar Posts: 18
    I’m also not able to revive at all. We put all this effort in and then get screwed over? Cmon can we actually have a game mode that works as intended? I hope we can get some kinda compensation. I used so many resources and then a bug happens on the last day?

• Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 656 ★★★★
    ANIMEniac said:

My theory is this is about the time an AQ ends and normally you can't start one today I don't think.

So it reverted back to 15 items usable per AQ like it does with every other map. Messing up the final hours of Raids.

Yeah this is most likely what happened

Whatever they did to remove the item use cap for the first week has now expired