**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hear me out...long writeup...one of the top synergies...Apoc+Cable+Stryfe

In my opinion, this has gotta be one of the best synergy teams for act content/other general questing. Def not the best for long form content or other specialized content, but for act progression, this synergy team is great.

Unlike other synergy teams, which focus on making one champ particularly good, this team benefits all champs, and they are a lot more usable and cover a wider range of enemies, nodes, etc.

Apoc starts with max ramp, and the stryfe synergy supercharges his damage, which is the only thing apoc somewhat lacks these days, his utility and other abilities are still top notch.
Cable turns into a bit slower, but a more efficient version of archangel, with his parry-heavy playstyle. Unlike AA, he isn't a dud in matches where the opponents have bleed/poison immunities. His damage is also still there, for most act content a 6 star r2 cable can probably finish fights in under a minute or close to it.
Stryfe on his own is still amazing, underrated these days because of his rampup. His damage is still great in general questing situations, and he doesn't even need full ramp to finish act 7/8 healthpools in a sp1-sp2.

And of course, apoc's horseman ability to make these champs even more insane. Is there any 3 character synergy team, or any synergy team, at all, that covers more?

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Used to be one, it's called the antivillain trinity - blade, ghost rider and sparky.
  • Options
    Shiv23Shiv23 Posts: 16
    absolutely love this synergy, use it all the time. I don't think they get much better. Also OG Storm with Apoc and StormX makes OG Storm Immune to Shock,Bleed,Incinerate and Coldsnap...

QuickSilver has some amazing ridiculously strong synergies. one with OG SW
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Now, specifically as a combo for the champs themselves, yeah this is up there.

I’ll still argue Nick +Quake is the best duo + overall value for literally any questing team, although they don’t benefit much from their own synergy. But as champs go, they can quest with the best.
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 113 ★★
    I've written essays longer than this in exams.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Really informative. Thanks man!