Idea for Raids Reward Boxes

Smokely7Smokely7 Member Posts: 175 ★★
With all the complaints regarding Raids Rewards, I think a simple option that will make it seem much less painful would be make them a nexus selector, so you'd get three options. If I have plenty of t6cc and want 7* shards I then have an option and it will eliminate the "I put in all this work and look at the **** rng reward" feeling.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Do you not use your T6CC on rankups? Is it not still a valuable resource?

I get the selector option, though maybe they could specify that each spot in the selector gives a different resource. Eg. spot 1 gives a T6CC drop of between 25% and 125%, spot 2 gives a titan shard drop of between 2-20k, and spot 3 gives a metric tonne of gold/iso or 7* shards.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Member Posts: 175 ★★

Do you not use your T6CC on rankups? Is it not still a valuable resource?

I get the selector option, though maybe they could specify that each spot in the selector gives a different resource. Eg. spot 1 gives a T6CC drop of between 25% and 125%, spot 2 gives a titan shard drop of between 2-20k, and spot 3 gives a metric tonne of gold/iso or 7* shards.

It is valuable but right now I'd rather save what I have and aim at newer 7 stars rather than cc. But that might be different for someone else. Both are great rewards but if I could choose between .25 cc vs 1cc vs titan shards, that seems like a reward worthy of raids. One quote by a controversial YouTuber is "more choice, less chance", which I definitely agree with. Which addresses kus234's concerns.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    I don’t think we should have any RNG on rewards. If people want choice in there rewards, create a raids store, with the chest providing raids points to use in the store. I know it’s another store, but we’ve done away with this RNG reward rubbish in AW and AQ. I have no idea why they’ve brought it back for this. It’s not an incentive for me to look at what’s available in the chests and play the mode for a chance at getting it. It’s a disincentive for me, as I look at all my hard work and effort gone to waste while others benefit from it. It’s like me going to work all week, my neighbour doing 1 hour of work but ends up with quadruple my salary. I don’t mind us all getting the same thing as it’s a team based Alliance event, but them getting more really is not a fair and equitable system. RNG should be saved for crystal openings and the Banquet events and be nowhere near rewards for completing content.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 813 ★★★
    I think a 7* nexus crystal in each chest would be enough
  • ArocPart2ArocPart2 Member Posts: 16
    Theres nothing worse than a dude pulling a full Titan crystal while contributing less than 300K points.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    I got 50% t6cc and did the heavy lifting.
    No hate to my allies cuz at least they were there to help me out, but they got ,2k titan shards. I need 1.5 to form another one.

Wish I got better pulls for the effort. At least I got ,4.5k 7* shards so I ain't far gone