**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Now Apple have admitted they slowed down most phones

Including up to 7 (how is that old?) And have said they wont do this any more, do you think IOS users will get better speed on this game?

https://theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/29/apple-apologises-for-slowing-older-iphones-battery-performance

Comments

• Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    guess I will be the one to comment...

IOS already is the fastest on this game. maybe you didn't know that already...I am going to guess that is why some or at least 2 would few this as spam.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Still, nothing will change. Is kabam that optimizes the game on iOs devices, not apple itself.
    They don't optimize on android devices due to 1/2 reasons, one of them is because there is a lot more android devices than iOs devices.
  • Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    i had the iphone 6 and was getting terrible lag. i upgraded to the iphone X 8 days ago and havent lagged since. I do however now have to deal with the dropped blocks, dashing backwards and forwards randomly and the phantom pressing of the back button.....
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I run this game on both an iPad and on an Android tablet. The iPad loads fights much faster than my Android, but my Android has much less lag issues in the actual fights themselves.

Kind of a mixed bag for me...
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    The game is optimised to each phone, often the older phones display simpler graphics hence less lag