Options

Best usage of units for Necro?

Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 310 ★★★
I'm gearing up to do my second Necro path, and am wondering what to do with my units. I saved over 1000 with the intention of purchasing the EQ potion/revive bundle, but I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be better to just buy individual Revives, since I'm planning on using Aegon (primarily, but it's the Mr. F path, so probably Shuri on a fight or two). Wouldn't 25 Revives be better than 10 Revives and 10 team Revives? Or are the potions and boosts still worth "losing efficiency"?

Comments

• Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 205 ★★
    edited January 24
    The EQ bundles are definitely worth the investment. 5 of the 10 revives you are talking about are 60% revives and you also get a tonne of potions with the bundle as well. Aegon may not need extra health because he just face rolls but Shuri could use it. Not to mention the 30% boost for 1 hour x 10 is huge. If you plan the team revives right then you would be essentially getting 2 x 40% revives for 1
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 791 ★★★
    That's what I did, I recently (just 1 hour ago) finished path 5, and I purchased EQ potion/revive bundle twice b4 going into path 5. You can have the units as backup but the 1K EQ potion/revive bundle was worth it.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 429 ★★

I'm gearing up to do my second Necro path, and am wondering what to do with my units. I saved over 1000 with the intention of purchasing the EQ potion/revive bundle, but I'm starting to wonder if it wouldn't be better to just buy individual Revives, since I'm planning on using Aegon (primarily, but it's the Mr. F path, so probably Shuri on a fight or two). Wouldn't 25 Revives be better than 10 Revives and 10 team Revives? Or are the potions and boosts still worth "losing efficiency"?

Yes 100% you get your moneys worth in revives alone (even more useful if your using a non aegon team) plus the added benifit of the refills can allow you to farm some of the units back from lower EQ levels. And the 30% boosts are huge what ever way you look at them so deffo worth picking it up, I know I did and it helped massively. Oh not to the mention the health pots aswell...

Although I did use the energy to gain more revives from farming so probably benefited me more back then then it will do you now.. but nonetheless worth grabbing one just for the boosts and team revives. And if you have any more spare units after this might be worth holding them untill they bring out the 500 unit potions offers again.
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 429 ★★
    Also shuri was my mvp for path two, so them team revives are at the bare minimum 20 LV2's essentially