**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Opinions on who to rank next

I just need some opinions on a good solid 6* champ to take to Rank 3 that either doesn’t need awakened, or if awakened, doesn’t need a lot of sig to make them good. I have a generic awakening gem if need be. I NEVER do war…. I do AQ, side quests, and I’m working on 7.4 right now to get paragon. I do some BG’s, but it’s hit or miss anyway on them, so I don’t need to rank ONE champ just for BG’s. Looking for a champ that can do “mid level” time fights ( not real short, but not like end game long ), that doesn’t take forever to ramp up…. Someone simple, yet effective for the above mentioned gameplay. Any opinions ? I’m gonna try to attach some pictures on this of my options. Not sure if I can. Also I’ll put my 7*’s at the end to rule those champs out.

Comments

• Options
    AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Posts: 53
    Guardian
    Kitty Pryde
    Wong
    Ghost
    Kingpin
    Kate Bishop

These should be your top priority at the moment according to my opinion
  • Options
    Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 84
    AdiMCOC said:

Guardian
    Kitty Pryde
    Wong
    Ghost
    Kingpin
    Kate Bishop

These should be your top priority at the moment according to my opinion

Thanks for the input AdiMCOC.
    I already have Guardian in 7* and I have a 5* Kitty Pride that is already awakened at Rank 5/65 and 181 sig on her…. I’m probably just going to ascend her instead of doing all that work to the 6* version of her.
    Of the ones you named, I like Wong, Kingpin & Kate Bishop, although I don’t know how to use them yet…. I truly appreciate your input man….
    I’m gonna look into those 3 and see what’s what…. I really did need some help narrowing down my choices…. That’s a lot of champs to choose from…. Again, thanks for your help.