**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TAKE OUT PERSICION FROM DEXTERITY!!

There was a post earlier talking about changing dexterity and it’s relationship with Mystic Dyspersion. THATS NOT NECESSARY AT ALL. I think the percision stacking is not necessary, nor is a cool down timer for the precision that triggers every time dexterity is activated. JUST TAKE THAT FEATURE COMPLETELY OUT! Have dexterity WITHOUT the percision trigger. No one needs that buff. It is not essential for anyone to “HAVE A PERCISION BUFF TRIGGER EVERYTIME DEXTERITY IS ACTIVATED.” Show me one person who can honestly say that this specific buff is the reason why they win fights. Please fix this to have Dexterity trigger no buffs at all!

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Serious reservations about the validity of an argument proposed by someone so emotional they shout with text. Oh and welcome to 2016....
  • Options
    Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    *precision
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Or make it a passive effect. So that it doesn’t trigger MD
  • Options
    MD has been like this for a while now. I doubt whether they would change it, and if they did then everyone who invested in MD and mystic defenders will want compensation and rank down tickets. There are some counters with power control champs.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    😂Validity of an argument? @CoatHang3r . This isn’t an argument. It’s a forum discussion. And the only reason you said anything is cuz you benefit from mystic dispersion and you don’t wanna see any changes so take your BS to someone else fam. Have all the “serious reservations” you want but your reservations mean nothing here lol They hold no value.
  • Options
    @Buck_Bleedstone I agree but my only counter to that is, aren’t there more than enough buffs that can compensate for the lack of the trigger of Persicion after activating dexterity?
    SIDENOTE: I feel that people have fears of rejection so they have ideas like the one I posted about but theh don’t voice there concerns. Kabam may not do much but I know when they see a good idea and it has enough voices behind it they will do something about it. Lol
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    More emotional nonsense. It’s an argument guy, might want to pick up a dictionary and join the rest of the world. I haven’t run MD outside of free mastery respecs in over a year, the same amount of time that passed since someone first posted this type of thread.