**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you had this roster, who would you R4 first?

Comments

• Options
    IronSpirit6IronSpirit6 Posts: 20
    Bron1 said:

Too many options so it depends on who you like to play more: Mole man, nimrod, rintr, KP, doom, kitty, galan, os, abs, apoc, shangchi, nick

I wanna know who YOU would pick!

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    Probably knull if I had sigs for him, since it's about who I would do as is, not knowing anything about your current situation and game focus.
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 274

Bron1 said:

Too many options so it depends on who you like to play more: Mole man, nimrod, rintr, KP, doom, kitty, galan, os, abs, apoc, shangchi, nick

Probably kitty would be my first
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    I would choose Moleman. Debuff shrug, bleed, evade counter, and guaranteed crits all come in handy
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    Abs man
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    Abs or kate
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 204
    Priority would be doom, followed by nimrod, void and torch, i dont really have experience with the newer champions that came out in 2023 so still catching up with stuff.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    The Champion, of course

...maybe Knull?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Kate or doom.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 88
    Doom. Hands down.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Kate Bishop
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Guardian or Hulk for general use, both are tanky and have good burst damage. Doom is very strong as well. Always depends on what you’re looking to do next and what game modes are most important.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited January 28
    Kingpin, Kitty or Doom
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited January 28

Bron1 said:

Why? Nobody else is playing your account but YOU. Our opinions are just that and are objective/subjective, or will be based off who we like. So YOU decide who to R4. You've already taken them to R3. If you've gotten that far, you should know who you can R4.

No shade, just think for yourself.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Kitty all the way. She cheeses a lot of content, and is basically a cheat code for the entire game. Doom would also be a pretty good option though
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I’d r4 roblin again any day of the week cause I like him and he’s kinda crazy
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhzzt_6_6g&pp=ygUYcmVkIGdvYmxpbiBtY29jIGFzY2VuZGVk
  • Options
    Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Posts: 48
    Moleman
  • Options
    OlCoach67OlCoach67 Posts: 3
    Kingpin,Doom, Abs man, Apoc
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    Doom, KP, Apoc or Nimrod.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 287
    Shang or abs
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Wow...a roster like this and karnak is arguably your worst champ... you can thank your stars...
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 781 ★★★
    What I can say, if I have so many materials for rankup I will definitely Rank up all the champs😍
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 781 ★★★
    All are quite useful except Dr. 🐙
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Doom
  • Options
    IronSpirit6IronSpirit6 Posts: 20

Bron1 said:

Why? Nobody else is playing your account but YOU. Our opinions are just that and are objective/subjective, or will be based off who we like. So YOU decide who to R4. You've already taken them to R3. If you've gotten that far, you should know who you can R4.

No shade, just think for yourself.
    I know that, I’m not making my decision based on what you say. Im just interested in seeing which champs are most popular. I’ve R4ed other champs and made every decision on my own. Asking the community is fun and can give you some insight. If this makes you mad get off of forums.