If you had this roster, who would you R4 first?

IronSpirit6IronSpirit6 Member Posts: 26

Comments

• IronSpirit6IronSpirit6 Member Posts: 26
    Bron1 said:

Too many options so it depends on who you like to play more: Mole man, nimrod, rintr, KP, doom, kitty, galan, os, abs, apoc, shangchi, nick

I wanna know who YOU would pick!

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Probably knull if I had sigs for him, since it's about who I would do as is, not knowing anything about your current situation and game focus.
  • Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275

Bron1 said:

Too many options so it depends on who you like to play more: Mole man, nimrod, rintr, KP, doom, kitty, galan, os, abs, apoc, shangchi, nick

Probably kitty would be my first
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 778 ★★★★
    I would choose Moleman. Debuff shrug, bleed, evade counter, and guaranteed crits all come in handy
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Abs man
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    Abs or kate
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    Priority would be doom, followed by nimrod, void and torch, i dont really have experience with the newer champions that came out in 2023 so still catching up with stuff.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    The Champion, of course

...maybe Knull?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.
  • HilldarHilldar Member Posts: 215 ★★
    Kate or doom.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    Doom. Hands down.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Kate Bishop
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 358 ★★★
    Guardian or Hulk for general use, both are tanky and have good burst damage. Doom is very strong as well. Always depends on what you’re looking to do next and what game modes are most important.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited January 28
    Kingpin, Kitty or Doom
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    edited January 28

Bron1 said:

Why? Nobody else is playing your account but YOU. Our opinions are just that and are objective/subjective, or will be based off who we like. So YOU decide who to R4. You've already taken them to R3. If you've gotten that far, you should know who you can R4.

No shade, just think for yourself.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    Kitty all the way. She cheeses a lot of content, and is basically a cheat code for the entire game. Doom would also be a pretty good option though
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I’d r4 roblin again any day of the week cause I like him and he’s kinda crazy
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuhzzt_6_6g&pp=ygUYcmVkIGdvYmxpbiBtY29jIGFzY2VuZGVk
  • Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Member Posts: 67
    Moleman
  • OlCoach67OlCoach67 Member Posts: 3
    Kingpin,Doom, Abs man, Apoc
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Member Posts: 89 ★★
    Doom, KP, Apoc or Nimrod.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 874 ★★★
    Shang or abs
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 322 ★★
    Wow...a roster like this and karnak is arguably your worst champ... you can thank your stars...
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    What I can say, if I have so many materials for rankup I will definitely Rank up all the champs😍
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    All are quite useful except Dr. 🐙
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    Doom
  • IronSpirit6IronSpirit6 Member Posts: 26

Bron1 said:

Why? Nobody else is playing your account but YOU. Our opinions are just that and are objective/subjective, or will be based off who we like. So YOU decide who to R4. You've already taken them to R3. If you've gotten that far, you should know who you can R4.

No shade, just think for yourself.
    I know that, I’m not making my decision based on what you say. Im just interested in seeing which champs are most popular. I’ve R4ed other champs and made every decision on my own. Asking the community is fun and can give you some insight. If this makes you mad get off of forums.