Help Me

TIRTH777TIRTH777 Member Posts: 25
I m currently exploring 6.1 and this 6.1.5 Ultron is giving hard time. Using void but still dying no matter how much I intercept him. And why the hell is he unblockable after sometime. PLS HELP ME..

Comments

• Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Can you send a screenshot of the nodes on that fight?
  • TIRTH777TIRTH777 Member Posts: 25
    edited January 31

Ultron's nodes.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 802 ★★★★
    There are two Ultrons in that quest but I’m assuming you’re stuck on this one.

The nodes explain what’s going on. Every time you trigger a buff he’s going to regen. That includes the precision buff from dexterity.

Ultron will go unblockable after 50 seconds per the Aspect of War node.

Are you having trouble understanding how the nodes work or are you not reading the nodes before you enter a fight? The nodes don’t always stay the same for each fight on the path.
    Bro I understand the node I am asking for any champs that can make it easy also I removed dex mastery for this match.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    If dex is off, his SP1 will hit you once he's unblockable.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    mags of course
    ẞlооd said:

If dex is off, his SP1 will hit you once he's unblockable.

That is why I m so fed up of this fight
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    Perhaps abs man in magma mode. He would make the unstoppable last for a much shorter time and he'd get through the incinerate. You'd just have to turn back on dexterity and out damage the buffet I supposedo you can dexterity those sp1s.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,398 ★★★★★
    I think the unstoppable is passive so abs wouldn't do anything about it.
    Just use any heal block or mag or reverse healing like Torch.
    Posting your roster would also be a faster way to get help

Perhaps abs man in magma mode. He would make the unstoppable last for a much shorter time and he'd get through the incinerate. You'd just have to turn back on dexterity and out damage the buffet I supposedo you can dexterity those sp1s.

I will try with abs man now and yes I can dex Sp's.
    Your post asked why he became unblockable. The node explains why.

In terms of a counter, I’d leave dexterity on and dex the special 1. I generally ignore the regen from buffet nodes and just outdamage it somehow. With void you might even end up reversing it and taking some extra health off.

You need someone incinerate immune but beyond that anyone should work if you can intercept well so I’d pick your highest damage dealing incinerate immune champ and go for it.

Absorbing Man in magma form is the only one I can think of that would deal with the incinerate and also mitigate the unstoppable. I don’t know if Shang Chi can cleanse the incinerate from the node but I’m guessing he can’t. He can place a slow to deal with the unstoppable though if he can cleanse the incinerate.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 567 ★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

I think the unstoppable is passive so abs wouldn't do anything about it.
    Just use any heal block or mag or reverse healing like Torch.
    Posting your roster would also be a faster way to get help

Would mag prevent the incinerate? Magnetized doesn't take affect until after 1 second.

Although torch does seem like a good option. However You'd still have to play around and unstoppable unblockable enemy.
    I don’t think Mags would because of the added ability accuracy for the node.

Awakened Peni would heal block and is incinerate immune.
    edited January 31

Your post asked why he became unblockable. The node explains why.

In terms of a counter, I’d leave dexterity on and dex the special 1. I generally ignore the regen from buffet nodes and just outdamage it somehow. With void you might even end up reversing it and taking some extra health off.

You need someone incinerate immune but beyond that anyone should work if you can intercept well so I’d pick your highest damage dealing incinerate immune champ and go for it.

Absorbing Man in magma form is the only one I can think of that would deal with the incinerate and also mitigate the unstoppable. I don’t know if Shang Chi can cleanse the incinerate from the node but I’m guessing he can’t. He can place a slow to deal with the unstoppable though if he can cleanse the incinerate.

I don't have abs man ranked up becoz just got him recently and after Ultron gets unblockable the AI is just too pathetic. I try to intercept him but he evades crazily and then he combos me and I get 3 poison which kills me.
    I tried with shang chi and he can shrug off incinerate

I don’t think Mags would because of the added ability accuracy for the node.

Awakened Peni would heal block and is incinerate immune.

Yes mags didn't worked
    Shang Chi should be a good answer then. He can shrug the incinerate, shrug the poisons, and apply slow to stop the evades and unstoppable. And he can outdamage the buffet regen.
    I finally defeated him with shang chi and void. Shang chi did 46% and void finished it off.Thanks to all for your opinions that helped alot. 💛