**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NF bug has gone too far the wrong way now πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2 in Bugs and Known Issues

So NF had a bug where he wasn't purifying debuffs when going into his second life and now what he purifies everything even passives?

Or are you trying to tell me not one of 7 poisons stuck at 70% ?? πŸ˜‚

I've tried this fight 5 times in practice, and 2 more in BG where it cost me both of the matches so thanks Kabam πŸ‘
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ahh!! So that’s what it is eh!! I was just thinking I was unlucky for the last 8-10 of my toad vs NF fights.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah Toad vs Nick is the easiest fight, even just one poison massively effects his regen it's not you... Its Kabam πŸ˜‚
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, Beroman made a post as soon as the fix went out. Fury is purifying Toad's and... you never believe Dani Moonstar's passive Debuffs, even Shuri and Wiccan's passives
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 1
    Nick Fury's sig says he purifies "Effects" not debuffs.

I guess the question would be the order of operations - purify and prevent new effects from applying (like Toad), or should it be a one time purify.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

Right and when he does this entering his 2nd life toad’s poison debuffs should convert to effects.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

I guess the question would be the order of operations - purify and prevent new effects from applying (like Toad), or should it be a one time purify.

In the past seasons , toad used to be one of the best counter to NF because he literally block out his second phase healing through his converted passive poison. This is definitely a bug from kabam