**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is autofight AI so terrible?

Can someone please increase autofight AI my champions take a lot of unnecessary attacks that they don't even block? The enemy is very smart and sometimes gets 15+ combos because my Champs will drop guard and just take attacks.

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,460 ★★★
    I'm calling it, it's redfire
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Yes kabaam. Please put resources like employees time, into fixing issues (that aren't issues) with the game, when people aren't actually playing it.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,460 ★★★
    This could be redfires og account. Redfire could actually be an alt lol
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90
    Bugmat78 said:

PT_99 said:

Wonder why our AI can't be like Kabam's steroid abuse AI. ☹️

I have always wondered what AI model they use for the autofight tbf. Whatever it is, it's frankly very stupid, and wastes about 50% (arbirtrary) more time autofighting than it has to.

I don't expect it to be as good as the Ai on defence in story quest or AW/AQ but it should at least be of believable intelligence.

"I have 2 bars and am connecting with my combo, but I'm not throwing that special because... me dumb, me smash?!"
    When I use it, it throws 2 basics and then just stand there waiting to be hit

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★

Redfire just makes controversial posts and never responds to any comment so if OP doesn't ever respond back, it might be the OG redfire account and we have struck gold.
  • Options
    I'm not redfire I just made a post about the AI
  • Options

Yes kabaam. Please put resources like employees time, into fixing issues (that aren't issues) with the game, when people aren't actually playing it.

That's because when I am at work and can't play I would still like to be able to progress in the game.
  • Options

Who is redfire
  • Options

Who is redfire

Why discredit my issue with the game just because it is not an issue to you
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

That's because when I am at work and can't play I would still like to be able to progress in the game.
    Autoplay isn’t for progress. It’s for doing stuff that you are so over leveled for that if you handed your phone to an actual chimpanzee, they could clear it for you. Like the lowest levels of EQ when you’re Paragon/Valiant.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    Auto fight is helping you by playing the game automatically. You auto fight when you don't have time and doing other things without using your mobile. If it's doing that, it is working as intended. No issue there.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’ve always been convinced that auto fight was originally designed as a demonstration mode.

I’ve been auto fighting the lunar quest and it’s ridiculous how long the fights can take.

It wouldn’t hurt for its ability to be linked to progression so that for a paragon player, it could at least string a 5 hit combo together.

Also a 2x speed option could be easily implemented, like Platinum Pool.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    It probably took some programming resources to build an autofight that doesn’t block, evade or complete more than a 2-hit combo. That seems like the real waste.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    I love seeing my AI platpool out of the corner of my eye launching sp1 when the opponent is on the other side of the screen, taking 15 more hits, then doing it again.