Options

Unable to connect to network

Anyone else unable to connect to network? I have been having no luck since yesterday. Running android version 14.

Comments

• Options
    Mountie69Mountie69 Posts: 21
    I have a Google Pixel 6.
  • Options
    Kabam support had no fix.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,367 ★★★★★
    Its a your phone and network problem.
  • Options
    tbell805tbell805 Posts: 8
    Yes, same phone same issue! I was told to essentially wait and see if it resolves itself.
  • Options
    I chatted with Google support for like an hour. No fix there either.
  • Options
    Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    I have the same exact issue. I was hoping the new update would clear the issue, but it has not. This is so stupid. @Kabam Miike we need an expectation of when a fix will happen here. This is an account that has spent $1000s of dollars on the game. We simply cannot allow the response to be look out in the forums for an update! That is total BS.
  • Options
    I have spent quite a bit myself. Maybe I'd be better off not playing anymore. I do enjoy it, but I feel like I shouldn't be as upset as I am about it.
  • Options
    Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    you definitely should be. You invest in something you enjoy in. You put your time and effort into. This is your "hobby" and thats fine. Them d****** you around and not saying what is going on is not cool. We have a right to be upset as consumers and players of this game when it is not right.
  • Options
    I have an iPhone 14 amazing WiFi no connection issues with anything else and it’s doing the same for me I’ve also updated the game
  • Options
    I just got in with update. First attempt failed. I uninstalled the game. Powered off phone for about a minute. Powered on phone. Reinstalled. At prompt screen to start new game I chose neither and hit back button. I hit sign in and was able to get in with Kabam sign in. I usually don't sign in through Kabam, but it worked. Not sure if it was a coincidence or if the bug was fixed, but I'm back in. Unfortunately I'm out 40 units. Hopefully Kabam will make it right.