**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Account problem

So I have a level 60 account but it’s through gamecentre and I want to login but I’m worried if I create a kabam account that I’ll lose my levels and have to start again and potentially not be able to get back on my account. I tried making a kabam account to see what would happen and this message appeared. I want to be able to login incase anything happens with my account and I need to. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★
    Are you wanting to have 2 accounts to play on? If so, you won’t lose anything. I have 2 accounts I play on, 1 though gamecenter and the other through Kabam login.
  • Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    The account tied to gamecentre should still be accessible after logging into the kabam account by logging out and then pressing "start" on the title screen instead of login
  • Options
    @Unyonface I was hoping to be able to link them as I want to be able to have an email and password so I can log in on other devices etc.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,976 ★★★★★
    Then you need to contact Support to request help.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Don’t worry about it mate. Nothing will go wrong if you logged in.