Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The second half of Seatin’s video needs more attention …

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 810 ★★★★
edited February 9 in General Discussion
Just can’t say enough about Seatin’s video yesterday. The super sweaty content is just not my thing… and on the flip side, we get gimmicky nodes in other content that just makes you wonder why you bother ranking up champs.

For instance, You get an awesome champ you are super excited about - but the skill path in EQ only rewards bleeds. So they are a noodle compared to other champions that can end the fight in under a minute. There’s no strategy or thinking through fights… nope, I just load up my team with bleeders and done.

It’s like we’ve lost the in between. It’s either everest/revive-fest content for the average player but with the spiciest rewards or the content is a snooze fest with rewards to match. There is a middle ground… not sure why it has been abandoned.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I'd just like to know how the design process for this type of thing goes. Did any of the people involved try the fight and said "yup, this is fine"?