Winter bs

Pmk1988Pmk1988 Member Posts: 7
I've been playing this game for about 6 years I have the valiant title decently stacked roster spend quite a bit of money on the game also not a wale but enough but I can't get this fight down to more than 58 percent than 24 revives later he's back up to 83 percent whomever made this fight should be embarrassed you let this fight come out it has me think about quitting the game I love and enjoy and if other feel this way I would suggest for them not to give thier money because missing this milestones will set alot of us back in bgs over this bs of fight

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    If you truly were a valiant who played for 6 years you'd know better than spending 24 revs on a single fight with regen. Try actual counters like sandman she hulk warlock joe fixit shocker g2099 overseer etc etc
  • Pmk1988Pmk1988 Member Posts: 7
    I tried sandman I tried shehulk hulk and warlock no need to be disrespectful smh
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 90
    I have less than a year playing
    I just beat it with a Hulk with 6 revives
    Pmk1988 said:

I tried sandman I tried shehulk hulk and warlock no need to be disrespectful smh

Goodjob man but I don't think time playing has anything to do with getting it done lol
    Pmk1988 said:

Goodjob man but I don't think time playing has anything to do with getting it done lol

Why mention your time playing in your post then?
    Also, don’t get me wrong, I also think that it is a bs fight but it is better to look for ways around his nodes and abilities than to add another complaining post to the forums

My first time ever complaining on the forums I was extremely fustrated
    Pmk1988 said:

My first time ever complaining on the forums I was extremely fustrated

I meant in general not only posts by you, there are already many posts about WoW
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 149
    You post is calling for disrespect :/
    Anyway, there are many of post and youtube videos about countering abs man. You can ask in this forum about your problems and experience people can help you here. I am planning to do this using revives too, with quite on regen mechanism like Seatin did in his video.
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    I've had enough too, sandman too slow and plenty of time for mistakes. Hulk, same, hits like a noodle unless rage active, short heavy. Tried doom, but this abs man ai is insane. In the end, I used r5 ascended hit monkey and 5 revives. Did 20%+ damage on each revive and quit if abs triggered regen.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★

If you truly were a valiant who played for 6 years you'd know better than spending 24 revs on a single fight with regen. Try actual counters like sandman she hulk warlock joe fixit shocker g2099 overseer etc etc

Why don’t you show us?
    After they made his incinerate damage work.
    Any video where you survive the fight mr regen control.

I’ll be waiting, most likely for eternity
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★
    arifin74 said:

You post is calling for disrespect :/
    Anyway, there are many of post and youtube videos about countering abs man. You can ask in this forum about your problems and experience people can help you here. I am planning to do this using revives too, with quite on regen mechanism like Seatin did in his video.

Were those videos before they buffed the fight?
    Perry sure they are.. let’s see the solo with magma active before you talk about what other people did and give advice about a fight you haven’t even tried
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    This tip from @Cat_Murdock worked for me, hope it helps.
    https://youtu.be/lcUdnjNaS3M?si=jiVnoNXh-p0kbWI8