Options

Valiant done, and who should I r2?

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
I finally managed to comple necro last path and became Valiant by r3ing my beloved Venom. Now I'm torn between who to r2.

I picked chavez from the selector, and I already have a spider ham. Now I duped mg 6* Antman relic.
Ik both chavez and ham is great in offense/defense and utilities, That why I can't decide who to r2 first. I already have a 6* r5 doom and 7* r2 titania if that helps.

Valiant done, and who should I r2? 91 votes

Ham (has 6* Antman duped relic)
53%
PantherusNZTendersquadIgor89MoosetiptronicRockyshockyKRANꓘdangarang122captain_rogerso_oLeoZedCharlie21540Vedant_MehtaSaltE_Wenis69JefechutaJack2634AshacekarOakenshieldILoveDrDoomSalve_maker05Schnoodle 49 votes
Chavez
46%
DrZolaSIlverProfessorManup456BigTuna_2054Anurag1606yossNescioKaspYTUsquebathRepto23rcm2017SCP1504Ayden_noah1Powerofpain1001WhoDaPooGreekhitjcphillips7RenaxqqSpideyFunkoSensations 42 votes

Comments

• Options

Congrats!!

Thanks, I was too worried about this path 6,But this run became my best run of necropolis.

Rewards are underwhelming, got jabari from the titan crystal (Anyone but jabari is what I expected)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,464 ★★★★
    Congrats, my dude!

I don't know who I would pick to r2 from the 2, so I didn't vote but I'm glad to see you became Valiant!

I hear you on the titan, I pulled CB from mine. I know he's good, I'm just not a big fan myself. 😞
  • Options

Congrats, my dude!

I don't know who I would pick to r2 from the 2, so I didn't vote but I'm glad to see you became Valiant!

I hear you on the titan, I pulled CB from mine. I know he's good, I'm just not a big fan myself. 😞

Sh*t happens all the time, The bright side is, I became Valiant before the calendar, Now I have chance on the valentine's day crystal (God anyone but not invisible woman).

Jabari and CB are good, The problem i, They are not worthy of pulling from rare titan crystal.

• Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 575 ★★★
    edited February 11
    Chavez
    Chavez, no doubt. That combo in to passive stun is overlooked, helps with so many nodes. Shez amazing.

And congrats on valiant 😊
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    Chavez
    What Valentine’s Day crystal are you talking about?
  • Options

What Valentine’s Day crystal are you talking about?

Valentine's day calendar is going to have a 7* limited pool crystal for valiants
    The cyrstal includes domino, black cat, Ironman, angela, mojo and invisible woman
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Chavez
    Congrats buddy. I also selected Chavez and will be taking her to r3. I can also see if you want to wait on the crystal to check if Domino comes your way - I r2’d her before I had her duped and she was still killer.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Chavez
    Congrats on becoming Valiant. I don't have either as a 7 star but would love a Chavez a little more than Ham. Snce you already have a Titania at R2 I would diversify and take up Chavez. Either way you can't go wrong.
  • Options
    Damn this poll is split evenly, lol.
  • Options

Congrats buddy. I also selected Chavez and will be taking her to r3. I can also see if you want to wait on the crystal to check if Domino comes your way - I r2’d her before I had her duped and she was still killer.

I do have a unduped domino, and a duped sunspot. I'm planning to manually rank up sunspot , I have the cats waiting for the level up event. Would you suggest to go with domino instead of sunspot?
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Chavez
    Congrats! Now as for your question,
    I’ve had no regrets
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,050 ★★★
    Chavez
    Wong_98 said:

Congrats! Now as for your question,
    I’ve had no regrets

I concur

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 305 ★★
    I would directly R3 spider ham if I had 7* spider ham.
  • Options
    I went with ham in the end, I might as well rank up chavez manually using calaysts once I get enough of them. Also chose sunspot over unduped domino hope I won't regret.

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Good call. Admittedly I’m biased.

• Options

Good call. Admittedly I’m biased.

I might as well do the same if I pull a science r3 gem from act 8
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    @captain_rogers by the way - congrats on Valiant! Should have said that in my note.