**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Terrax Incursion Bug

Grub88Grub88 Posts: 267 ★★
Terrax is bugged with the vivified 1 node. His rock field must act as a power drain so he is indefinitely in his rock field state.

I tried to get a video but only had my 3* Heimdall so I'm only alive for like 3 seconds

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I’m pretty sure that would be considered an interaction, not a bug
  • Options
    Can I call it bad design then. How am I supposed to read nodes like this and know that this will happen. I would of had to swap out for abs man to take down this node but I obviously didn't expect this "interaction" to happen but I'm instantly knocked out because of it. What is the expectation here? If the expectation is that I should know all the champs kits inside and out and how they interact with each node then that literally take out the fun of the game
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,038 ★★★★
    Grub88 said:

Can I call it bad design then. How am I supposed to read nodes like this and know that this will happen. I would of had to swap out for abs man to take down this node but I obviously didn't expect this "interaction" to happen but I'm instantly knocked out because of it. What is the expectation here? If the expectation is that I should know all the champs kits inside and out and how they interact with each node then that literally take out the fun of the game

It's incursions, every defender and node is completely random. Sorry about the bad luck but at the same time there are a variety of counters, abs man, herc, kitty, tigra, etc
  • Options
    edited February 11
    Yeah herc would work not sure about kitty and tigra but yeah again not exactly addressing the point. Should there really be node interaction that are this broken the only way past this would be to swap out for one of the counters but even after reading it I would never have thought that this would be how it would work and it's not like there is somewhere you can just bench test champs and nodes (there should be) to get a feel for the fight

Isn't this the point of this part of the forums to point this out so they can work on a solutions just like they did with Mephisto in incursions
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 84

Grub88 said:

It's incursions, every defender and node is completely random. Sorry about the bad luck but at the same time there are a variety of counters, abs man, herc, kitty, tigra, etc
    The node combinations are definitely not random. A lot of fights will have nodes that combine with a defenders kit way too well. You'll notice this when fighting against the selective timestream node. 9 times out of ten the defender will be both incinerate and shock immune.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,210 ★★★★★

Grub88 said:

The node combinations are definitely not random. A lot of fights will have nodes that combine with a defenders kit way too well. You'll notice this when fighting against the selective timestream node. 9 times out of ten the defender will be both incinerate and shock immune.
    Selective timestream should really just not be a thing in incursions imo.
  • Options
    Terrax's power doesn't count as a power drain in a typical sence. Also, you are able to read a defender's node before starting your move. Hit the nodes on the defenders and you can toggle to see the defenders' abilities.
    Sorry to say this to you, but, you should have read ahead if you're not sure of a defender's kit.
  • Options

Terrax's power doesn't count as a power drain in a typical sence. Also, you are able to read a defender's node before starting your move. Hit the nodes on the defenders and you can toggle to see the defenders' abilities.
    Sorry to say this to you, but, you should have read ahead if you're not sure of a defender's kit.

You just contradicted yourself. His ability does work as a power drain hence this issue with the node interaction and him never losing power and staying in rock shield state.

I'm sure you would have known exactly what the node interaction would have been oh mighty one.