**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    You don't need any help. Your express purpose for commenting on anything I say has been to take personal shots at me. You've done it for quite some time now across many Threads. Usually random and unprovoked. Yet you still wonder why these things are marked as inappropriate. Here's an idea. If you don't like me or anything I comment on, don't talk to me and don't respond to it. Better yet, go to my Profile, click the drop-down, and select Ignore. It's Christmas Eve. The last thing I care about is your cheap shots.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    If the game goes down once, briefly, it isn't really necessary to compensate. If it's a prolonged or persistent issue, that's a different story.

Who had blatant pandering, to the beloved Kabam gods on their bingo card? Come on guys I'm trying to start a GW trash Post Bingo game. I need help setting up the bingo cards.

Oh just STFU.....like he said, if you disagree with him...ignore him. Your obsession with him is sad.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    If the game goes down once, briefly, it isn't really necessary to compensate. If it's a prolonged or persistent issue, that's a different story.

Who had blatant pandering, to the beloved Kabam gods on their bingo card? Come on guys I'm trying to start a GW trash Post Bingo game. I need help setting up the bingo cards.

As much as I would love to be involved. What @GroundedWisdom said is fair. I wouldn't say it was the brief, but it wasn't beyond the length of "standard" maintenance, which we all manage to survive through each week.

I say replace what was lost during the outage i.e. Labs locks you out if you're in them, they should either unlock them or give you the rewards. Replace any active boosts. I don't consider this to be compensation, I think of compensation as above and beyond what you would have gotten due to "pain and suffering".

I've already lodged my ticket for getting locked out of labs, which as timing would have it... I had just finished when the servers went down. I am yet to miss one, so it would be frustrating now to miss out.
  • Options
    erskeyerskey Posts: 13
    To everyone that can help,
    I wanted to rank up my 5* Daredevil Netflix but found out that there were not enough slots for my catalysts and they are all stuck in my stashed rewards. Please help me before my catalysts disappear. My user name is erskey and I'm Lv 25. Thanks!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    erskey wrote: »
    To everyone that can help,
    I wanted to rank up my 5* Daredevil Netflix but found out that there were not enough slots for my catalysts and they are all stuck in my stashed rewards. Please help me before my catalysts disappear. My user name is erskey and I'm Lv 25. Thanks!
    lvl op

• Options
    Hey kabam I rank down my 4 star player but u don't give me my ISO 8 so plz give me my ISO 8 fast
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    97919495 wrote: »
    Hey kabam I rank down my 4 star player but u don't give me my ISO 8 so plz give me my ISO 8 fast

The in game mail said no gold or ISO will be given only cats
  • Options
    TDropTDrop Posts: 13
    Well in the past days my game has been really lagy will join fights and it would take forever or sometimes it wont load n now my champs would b half health and my game has been glitchy i usually dont post nothing but its kinda getting on my nerves with all these delays on loading y1ejsyatkdct.png
  • Options
    MY BLOCK IS NOT WORKING THE SERVERS KEEP ON GOING DOWN ITS SO ANNOYING
  • Options
    My block is not working servers are going down and i cant do anything because of this
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I have been having issues with blocking in aq also
  • Options
    Are server issues causing me to not be recognized as logged into Google on my device? I'm not able to purchase Awakening bundle in the unit store even after logging in and out over and over. Says I'm not logged in but I most certainly am. ((Comp it) at least 50%).
  • Options
    SnikaSnika Posts: 3
    S
  • Options
    VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    bcb552b512bo.png

My Modok lab quest is toast. Can I raise a ticket ? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    IrcIrc Posts: 14
    Im unable to proceed to c or d or e route in the event quest.. plz help thanks....kt05tracr1nc.png

My id Irc.durrani level 45
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Looks like you need to select an exit. Scroll up or down on the right side LOL
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    Irc wrote: »
    Im unable to proceed to c or d or e route in the event quest.. plz help thanks....kt05tracr1nc.png

My id Irc.durrani level 45

Scroll up put your finger on A and pull up. 🤨🤪
  • Options
    Sziasztok. Ha a napi bónuszt nem tudtam feltenni? Akkor azt nem adja vissza? Ha igen akkor hol találom? Választ előre is köszönöm
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Is the game team “still discussing” legends runs that were interrupted or are they just staying quiet and hoping people forget?
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    What about those of us who were in beginner/intermediate brackets for the server outages? Will we get put back in those respective brackets for the upcoming rerun or are we just going to have to get screwed in Veterans?
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    What about those of us who were in beginner/intermediate brackets for the server outages? Will we get put back in those respective brackets for the upcoming rerun or are we just going to have to get screwed in Veterans?

@Evangelionlovr

It was a day? It affected everyone the same as you. So if you scored lower because of this, so did everyone else. So the results were the same

And, yes, you will be moved to the next bracket if you are due to

I'm more asking for everyone else, I"m sure there were people who flat out gave up trying to get into the game and grind, and I know for a fact there were a lot of people who lost streak due to the game crashing in the middle of a fight.

IF Kabam is going to do a rerun for those of you in veteran who were affected, it's only fair that those of us who were in BEG/INT to get put back into our respective brackets.

The Rerun is compensation for Kabam's server issues that occurred back then. It is to compensate those who had to put up with the server issues, so I'm not too worried about inflating scores for current beginner/intermediate players as they are not those who were affected.
  • Options
    genurgenur Posts: 19
    edited January 2018
    I played the arena because I have 20 4 star characters and none technological. I wanted to star lord
    I was very affected I lost battles, gusts, more than 200 sand pots, a lot of time
    stay at 11 - 25%
    I do not care if they repeat the sand, I will never play