**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts of an OG player

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
I’ve been here since the beginning. Not since 12.0 have I seen as big of a swing and a miss from Kabam as the last week. Honestly, the last few months. Everyone knows the AI is supremely buggy. Banquet event was a bust. War has been awful the last two seasons with an attack tactic that isn’t near as powerful as the defense tactic. They took away revive farming saying they would have to make content harder if they didn’t. They then made content that is the hardest, most niche content the game has probably ever seen. WOW event has been almost universally hated due to bugs, cheap node combos, high energy cost, and limited counters. Now, we have the Carina’s challenges that are unlike any challenges that have come before them. It’s just all so much. I love this game and I’ve spent untold hours on it. It just feels like we’re getting beat down over and over. I’ll give them two things. Necropolis is cool and the changes to Act 8 made it much more enjoyable. Look, I’m just venting. This is the place to do it.

Comments