**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Kabam support literally sucks

Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161
edited February 19 in General Discussion
I made an account a while back. I am now Paragon on it, and noticed that the email I have used for it, isn’t actually my personal out of game email, so there is no way that I can change my password. I am scared of getting hacked. But that’s not what annoys me. I tried to contact support and tell them what email I want it to be changed. They asked me questions which I answered correctly except for this one. “What is the account creation date”. I don’t actually know when my account was created and I cannot look anywhere for it. Sure, it is my fault that I used the wrong email and I do feel stupid, but it isn’t a free to play account, I spent money on it, and I think when I told them which payments I made,and how much, that should have given them a better understanding it’s me. How am I supposed to know the date I created the account? All the other information should be enough to convince them. Again, I am know it’s my fault that I should have used my own email, but I am scared of hacked. I don’t think there is someone trying to get into random accounts, or else that would be really stupid and dumb. Now I need to wait to see what they reply to me.

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Literally sucks what? Lollipops?
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    I actually have a similar problem.

My kabam ID is connected to a email I don't even know exists.

I do know, you can literally create whatever email and it will take it as an input. Even if that email doesn't exist at all.
  • Options
    LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 114
    edited February 19

I actually have a similar problem.

My kabam ID is connected to a email I don't even know exists.

I do know, you can literally create whatever email and it will take it as an input. Even if that email doesn't exist at all.

Lol, when I first created my account I did the same thing, the email that I put literally doesn't exist but it's no problem since I have it all memorized which helps with not contacting support to try and find my account
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,396 ★★★★★
    So they suck because they're keeping your account secure? Which is what you want because that's your fear, right? And you've admitted that you used the wrong email but somehow support is the one who "literally sucks"?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    That „What is the account creation date“ question would also scare the hell out of me.

I have no clue. I have no emails back then from kabam. Perhaps the first trophy in gamecenter? But also this is just an assumption then.

They need a security system but this scares me
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    If you’re on an apple device, you can look back to see when you originally downloaded the game. That is, most likely, your account creation date. I’m sure Android has a similar feature.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,456 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

If you’re on an apple device, you can look back to see when you originally downloaded the game. That is, most likely, your account creation date. I’m sure Android has a similar feature.

This is how I’ve been able to answer the question but I have no idea what the answer to this and other questions are for my second account.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

This is how I’ve been able to answer the question but I have no idea what the answer to this and other questions are for my second account.
    Lol yeah I have an alt I made years ago that I very rarely play. If I had to answer questions on that one, I’d be SoL
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,637 ★★★★★

That „What is the account creation date“ question would also scare the hell out of me.

I have no clue. I have no emails back then from kabam. Perhaps the first trophy in gamecenter? But also this is just an assumption then.

They need a security system but this scares me

I only remember because when I started, I got Pym Particles that I had no idea what to do with...and then they expired.
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 161
    Y’all I got it to work
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Nah they respond well in my exp so far
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,687 ★★★
    Bro similar boat, I can't use webstore 😢
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,354 ★★★★★
    Why would a hacker target MCoC accounts?...
    How would a Hacker know that a certain email is linked to this specific mobile game?
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,687 ★★★
    Wouldn't say they suck tho... they're just doing their jobs