Non Gamma/Robot/Sinister champ for Winter of Woe Abs Man

So this fight has been devastatingly draining both in resources, general fun, energy, time, and everything. I've tried Hulk, I've tried r5 ascended Nimrod, I'm slogging away at She-Hulk but nothing is working.

Is there any one champ anyone has found that counters the fight? Doesn't matter if they're not gamma/robot/sinister I just want to clear once to have hope for the kg piece (i'm willing to just farm the 5k units at this point and ignore the rest of WoW)

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    If you just want to clear it, use Quicksilver
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    Any usual Absorbing Man counter works, but a champ has both slow/decelerate and heal block is your best option.
  • Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Member Posts: 43
    She Hulk and Sadman
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    Silver Centurion should also work, he has slow on heavy as well as heal block on sp1
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,135 ★★★★★
    Void and Quicksilver should be great, though I prefer void in case he throws a sp2 in refined form.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Void in my opinion is maybe the top counter.
    He completely shuts down his regen, and only things left to worry are Unstoppable and Brute Force.
    And as @willrun4adonut said, you are fire proof if Abs Man refines his magma form.
  • DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Member Posts: 64
    Thanks I'll give Void a shot but I've been burning out trying everyone else... fairly sure I've died more times to this fight than i did in the entirety of my Necropolis completion run
  • FridgeFridge Member Posts: 10
    If you’re patient with it, I got a solo with Shang chi. Only problem is that you need his sp2 to kill or he’ll regen all your progress
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    She hulk soloes fairly simply. I know you said you tried it but I'd highly recommend watching a vid, the extra point will do wonders