Winter of Woe point compensation

Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 254 ★★
Where is our additional point for completing the first week? I took down week 1 with She-Hulk and still only have 2 points. Did they say when they’d add it? Figured it be before the next one gets released but guess not.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,329 ★★★★★
    Its not gonna be added right away, I think Pikolu said 4-7 weeks.
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 254 ★★

It's going to take a little while. We had to wait until the fight was over before we can even start to gather the data on which Summoners finished the Quest. Once we've done that, we can start the process of getting the extra point out to everybody. I don't have an ETA right now, but we can start on that today.

Thanks big Mike
  • JohnnyRiotJohnnyRiot Member Posts: 10
    Still missing my phone xtra point for #robot fight
  • JohnnyRiotJohnnyRiot Member Posts: 10
    edited February 21
    Yeah or maybe I can’t count. Lol just making sure. Thanks nevermind I have 4 points. Paragon level. Should be good to go. Gracias everyone! 👊👏🫶
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Please sticky at top.
  • KazoraxKazorax Member Posts: 24
    Yeah I had 1/3 points I should for completing bith objectives. I've now completed both new ones and am only 4/6, missing 2.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★

It's going to take a little while. We had to wait until the fight was over before we can even start to gather the data on which Summoners finished the Quest. Once we've done that, we can start the process of getting the extra point out to everybody. I don't have an ETA right now, but we can start on that today.

What about the points that were earned that disappeared? When will they be credited and should I wait till after they are credited tilo do this weeks objective?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    Yeah I’m missing a point (not robot) I’ve completed 2 objectives each week that should be 6 points but I’m at 5. Should I submit a ticket?
  • SmetiraSmetira Member Posts: 26

Are you able to provide an ETA at this time?
    Sure that all us would love to know when the counters will show correct number of points of woe.

Cheers,
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Smetira said:

Are you able to provide an ETA at this time?
    Sure that all us would love to know when the counters will show correct number of points of woe.

Cheers,
    A little while.