**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should I r4 and awaken?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
It’s between Kingpin and Infamous Iron Man. I know everyone says Kingpin is the best skill but I don’t see it. He’s not the most reliable champ against evade and has no bleeds which are both common nodes for skill-champ related paths. He’s still good in my opinion though but idk

Who should I r4 and awaken? 24 votes

Kingpin
100%
OllyoxenfreeANGRYEAGLE88captain_rogersEwell65SSS69Milan1405Spider_RicoSpikerjaxReignkingTWo_oCharlie21540RiptideMessy151FinalfurykSchnoodleFrostGiantLordDanish052813579rebel_Bron1Mr Wilson FiskKontestman 24 votes
Infamous Iron Man
0%

Comments

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Oh and I’m just focusing on mainly exploring act 8, eq, and battlegrounds
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 146 ★★
    Kingpin
    As someone who just finished exploring act 8, Kingpin would be good for Bahamut. He’s also almost always relevant in BGs.

Infamous Iron Man is a good champ but I only find myself using him for specific fights (mostly Bishop). And for when that happens, I just use my maxed out 5*.

Kingpin for sure
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,647 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Kingpin almost purifies every damn debuff he recieves, and is tanky, Also kingpin counters evade and defensive abilities via his s1 black iso debuff.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    Kingpin
    Kingpin is the number one option for 8-2-6
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 283 ★★
    Kingpin
    Not only does he purity... But he gets pissed off! I have mine R4 ascended
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,675 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Cap45 said:

It’s between Kingpin and Infamous Iron Man. I know everyone says Kingpin is the best skill but I don’t see it. He’s not the most reliable champ against evade and has no bleeds which are both common nodes for skill-champ related paths. He’s still good in my opinion though but idk

Pwnd