**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of Woe rankup desicion

Should i rank up a 6* sig 40 angela up to rank 2 and do the fight or should i rank up odin to 5r5 and do the fight?
Both are 7*s now but i need to rank up one for the points. Trying to get that abyss nexus for a 6*ibom as soon as possible

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Should i rank up a 6* sig 40 angela up to rank 2 and do the fight or should i rank up odin to 5r5 and do the fight?
    Both are 7*s now but i need to rank up one for the points. Trying to get that abyss nexus for a 6*ibom as soon as possible

If you have thor he can do the fight at high sig.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Milan1405 said:

Let's not get off topic
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    They’re both really easy solos, I would say angela is safer than odin though due to her sig
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

They’re both really easy solos, I would say angela is safer than odin though due to her sig

She's only sig 40 thou
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 151 ★★
    angela doesnt need max sig for that fight
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,642 ★★★★★
    Do you have a 6* Heimdall? Heimdall is much much safer option than both.

Otherwise,go with odin since angela is low sig.
  • Options

Heimdall is turtle speed bro i do not have that kind of patience
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

Let's not get off topic
    It's not off topic, he is also god and metal. You'll need to rank him up for karatemike carina challenge if u intend to do it anyway and he isn't available as a 7 star so he makes perfect sense to get the last point.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Let's not get off topic
    It's not off topic, he is also god and metal. You'll need to rank him up for karatemike carina challenge if u intend to do it anyway and he isn't available as a 7 star so he makes perfect sense to get the last point.
    I don't have him anyways lol
  • Options

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Let's not get off topic
    Nvm then lol, I would say angela. But I would try to get her to R3 as R2 will be difficult to get the solo with.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,642 ★★★★★

Agreed, But I'll rather play slow and safe than quick and risky.
  • Options

Agreed, But I'll rather play slow and safe than quick and risky.
    Gotta admit, but im a hot--headed kid that loves to nuke everything quickly with ibom. Anyways still don't have 6* heimdall or patience
  • Options
    TNK_131TNK_131 Posts: 4
    I did the fight with a 5* r5 Odin and it was honestly pretty easy, it only took me about 5 tries to get the solo. That being said, ranking up a 6* Angela is never a bad decision, especially if you can get her to a high Sig.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I had a go with a 5r5 Angela and got a good chunk off before she single-hit slapped me to the Shadow Realm.
    My 6* is not even duped and I don't feel like ranking her up for this.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Or… Rank up Sparky first, do the Carina challenge, get Thor from the selector and go from there…

If you don‘t want to go that route, then I‘d go with Odin… 5* rank-ups are not as costly and you can still ascend him, if the r5 is not enough…

The fight itself is quite nice (as long as you don‘t hit her block during the shock phase) and the SP2 does A LOT of damage, even as a 5*…
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,958 ★★★★★

Or… Rank up Sparky first, do the Carina challenge, get Thor from the selector and go from there…

If you don‘t want to go that route, then I‘d go with Odin… 5* rank-ups are not as costly and you can still ascend him, if the r5 is not enough…

The fight itself is quite nice (as long as you don‘t hit her block during the shock phase) and the SP2 does A LOT of damage, even as a 5*…

That right there!

5 stars are cheap to rank up.
    I would go with the 5* Odin.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,405 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Milan1405 said:

Let's not get off topic
    Nvm then lol, I would say angela. But I would try to get her to R3 as R2 will be difficult to get the solo with.
    If there 7 star r3 is overkill
  • Options

That right there!

5 stars are cheap to rank up.
    I would go with the 5* Odin.
    The problem is i just cannot find T1 alphas anywhere except glory store
  • Options
    Thanks guys, we can shut down this thread. I'm going angela