**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A additions for Spider Man buff

GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 79
edited February 23 in Suggestions and Requests
Weebs Mechanic : now have a 10 seconds duration

Personal Debuffs : Can apply 2 of each on base kit and +1 of each debuff, at a total of 4 personal debuffs with sig 200

Taunt debuffs now last 12 seconds and are paused during specials and Spider-Man have 40% base chance to apply then on basic attacks,+4% per personal debuff on the opponent at, they also have a Max stack of 35 Taunts

(24% extra chance without Awakening and 48% with sig 200)
Special 1 apply 2 weebs instead of 1 if the opponent is Stunned during the special

Special 2 apply a 15 seconds physical Vulnerability that decrease the opponent physical resistence by 1100,56 per Taunt, the stun doens't get physical Vulnerability effect

Awaken ability

Apply +1 personal Spider-Man debuff per 100 sig level

Base chance of evade change to 15% to 30% on max sig

Duration of taunt goes to 3 seconds base kit to 6 seconds max sig

Increase the taunts potency by 5% to 15% max sig

Comments

• Options
    Also changed attack from 4581 to 4895 to see if his basic damage gets a little better without the ramp
  • Options
    I think 7* spider man classic is powerful enough to use.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Why am I going to throw a bunch of people at him for a weeb debuff?
  • Options
    edited February 24
    Why am I going to throw a bunch of people at him for a weeb debuff?

Hum?
  • Options

I think 7* spider man classic is powerful enough to use.

Still the same problems but with more stats and even then doens't help,he needs Awakening and his only good way to deal damage is the stun of S2 if you have good amount of taunt
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 251 ★★
    If they just made the sp2 auto crit I'd be happy
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 901 ★★★★

If they just made the sp2 auto crit I'd be happy

For champions which require a build up, it's always whether the juice is ultimately worth the squeeze.

Building up to an SP2 after multiple SP1s and careful play, only to then have the SP2 fail to crit feels pretty disappointing and means that you can't rely on the effectiveness of the champion in comparison to others that are more consistent.

This would need a great change.