Daily valiant offers

AllwillFallAllwillFall Member Posts: 30
what do you think kabam will do (if we get this in the game) for the daily valiant offers? with the new superior mythic crystals i feel like those would be great as nexus superior mythics. still waiting for more valiant only perks and i feel like kabam is implementing them soon just wanted to know what the community thinks would be put in these offers!

Comments

• AllwillFallAllwillFall Member Posts: 30
    tell me how i predicted this to come hahaha

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Honestly there doesn’t se to great things is the best is after the 7 days of your choice the store one I brought for science and honestly regret it for 4 star and a 5 star definitely ben better it it was a nexus
  • AllwillFallAllwillFall Member Posts: 30
    Gamer said:

Honestly there doesn’t se to great things is the best is after the 7 days of your choice the store one I brought for science and honestly regret it for 4 star and a 5 star definitely ben better it it was a nexus
    summoner market has a nexus so im guessing on sundays we get a nexus superior mythic crystal
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

summoner market has a nexus so im guessing on sundays we get a nexus superior mythic crystal
    Still so far it not that’s i be spending money one I wait for bigger deals
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    FYI

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    7 day selector is pretty good, the daily deals themselves are super average. The online store has a superior mythic which gives you a 2% chance at a 7* but it's not nexus so for the most part you're getting a 5*. Could have been way better, but people will buy for the 7 stamps.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Member Posts: 309 ★★
    As always the rich get richer. I do spend money on this game and support it but getting harder to do so these days with everything being targeted to the top 5%
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s a rat race offer. And that’s fine. Some folks are just gonna feel compelled to get the T4 in the seven day. And they’ll get a few extra seven stars along the way. Fortunately, I don’t feel there’s anything in the game currently to compel me to push like that. And that’s fine too.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    Webstore definitely better with2 miniscule chances at a 7* instead of 1, and a 10% t6cc selector instead of 5%..but nothing groundbreaking even after the 7 days at $35.

Would like to see more valiant perks that don't require credit cards...
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★
    A full tier 6 class catalyst is a nice offer for seven stamps but the 7.5% of a tier 4 alpha is lame. At least make it 10%.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Would like to see more valiant perks that don't require credit cards...

Which is ridiculous at this point.
  • NiepodamNiepodam Member Posts: 18
    Lets wait how will those daily offers affect monthly cards