This is so messed up

Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
Hey man I was in a alliance 2 minutes ago and now they kicked me out. I played many alliance wars for them, tomorrow season rewards are being given and they kicked me in the last minute it's unfair man please help.

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You likely got kicked for a valuable reason
  • Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
    Nah man it's fine if they kick but they did it just before reward distribution, like man I played all the wars for these rewards and then they kick me right before it
  • Ancient_OneAncient_One Member Posts: 21
    Can I join your alliance
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Can I join your alliance

Send me a private message of your profile screenshots... or post them here, either way.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You had to have performed extremely poorly, not communicated at all, been overly annoying or inappropriate in chats. This is not something that just happens.... unless that alliance has truly awful leadership
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    By the way @Ancient_One we use Line... it's required, so you won't be able to join us without it.
    I didn't mean to turn your post into this sideshow. LOL. But you haven't messaged me.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

You likely got kicked for a valuable reason

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

#nicethinking #valueopinion #thanksforyourfeedback
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,397 ★★★★★
    I always tell players to ask questions before joining an allly: do you randomly kick people? Do you have rules I need to follow? If I need to miss time (school, vacation, illness), how does that work?

There are many many alliances out there looking for players, so you can be picky. As a leader, I do my best to ensure new members are a good fit -- from both my perspective and theirs.

• TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

I always tell players to ask questions before joining an allly: do you randomly kick people? Do you have rules I need to follow? If I need to miss time (school, vacation, illness), how does that work?

There are many many alliances out there looking for players, so you can be picky. As a leader, I do my best to ensure new members are a good fit -- from both my perspective and theirs.

I agree with this. But doubtful most people would admit to randomly kicking people.
  • NukeNuke Member Posts: 69
    I’m sure it was a You thing.